Part 40: Family • º-π-º •

Chapter Song: Fall Out Boy Thanks For The Memories

(KURAI'S P.O.V)

I opened the door astonished on what was standing infront of me, It was my pack! I had missd them so much!

"what had it been? Three months sinse i'v seen them!?"

 I ran up to my older sister and hugged her. I unlocked from out hugged and looked at her confused. 

"What are you guy's doing here, I thought you guy's had important things to do?"

I looked at up to see Kana smiling widely at me. Then she came up and grabbed me head and rapping her arm around it. She gave me a good knuckle rub on the head and let go.

"Is that how you treat your Onee-san when you see here again in Three months?!"

she said playfully as everyone and me laughed. then I heard a pissed of ayato run down the stair's to the front door?

"Who is this,what are they doing here."

I elbowed him in the stomache for being so rude, I mean he deserved it. 

"There my pack, they've comed to stay with us a little bit since they haven't seen me in forever."

He nodded and a slight smirk was plastered across his face,

"I defiantly have to watch out for him. He's very dangerous."

Then mizuki came up to my ear and whispered smething that suprised me so much my ear's and tail flew out

(SHE SAID IN A SMALL WHISPER HARDLY AUDIOABLE)-->

So, have you slept with any of them yet?" 

Her saying this cause me to blush so heavely that my face was completely red.

I screamed my answer.

NO, I HAVEN'T!

And why would you ask a fucking question like that?!"

I yelled at her as a heavy blush was still laid across my face. Rei looked up and puffed up her cheeks.

"Oi Oi mizuki, What did you say to her? Can you tell me?"

She looked over at rei and grinned. 

"I'll tell you later."

She smircked as she looked back at Ayato." She smiled at me and kept pointing at ayato.

"Who's the hot dude, Kurai? Care to explain?"

I looked at her with a flabergasted face,

"did she just call him "HOT"!?"

I looked at her and grabbed her chin.

"Someone get a doctor, She's infected!"

I yelled as Ayato was looking at me pissed. I turned around and smircked at him. 

"You didn't have to go that far with that joke, Kurai!"

He hissed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward's him. he put my face infront of his making them only centimeter's away. A smirck was plastered across his face.

"I know you'll eventually fall for me, Puppy Dog."

This caused my whole pack and me to blush and fangirl, well I didn't fangirl they did. Hana had said something that embarassed me so much I almost fainted.

"OMG KURAI! Is he your boyfriend!?"

they all looked at me amazed at my reaction. I yelled my answer to their question.

NO! I already have a boyfriend!

I covered my mouth as Ayato looked down at me confused.

"You already have a boyfriend? Who is it, Ore-sama need's to know!"

He grabbed my wrist tighter almost popping it off my arm .

"It's none of your Goddamn buisness Ayato!"

I yeled in a stern voice as I tryed to rip away.  Then I heard Subaru run down from upstair's and grab Ayato From the back of his shirt and dragged him Into the house.

The girl's all looked fasinated by how handsome he was, I cleared my throat and made sure the other's were away.

"Now ladies, that was "MY" Boyfriend. You can ask the name later, Just come inside. iIt's starting to get windy isn't it?'

I smiled as there faces were white as a sheet from shock. They all screamed,

"EHHHHH!?"

I looked at them and giggle.

"yes it's true, He's my boyfriend. Do you all have to be "THAT" surprised?

I blushed and looked down at the floor.

I heard my sister yell and jump at me.

"So this is who you left us for?! I would've done the same, hotshot!"

I Blushed as I heard my onee-san's answer.

"I knew it was going to be a long day"....

OMG! embarassing right!? that question!  \ >////< /

The next chapter will be uploaded soon! Add to library! Comment and Vote!

It would mean a lot to me! :D

THANKS!~

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami