Part 6: lustೖ(σ̑˽σ̑)ೖ

as i was closing my laptop i spotted laito staring at me from the corner of my room.

"Oi bitch-chan what are you doing?"

i put my back against the desk and hid the note in the drawer.

"none of you damn buisness you pervert," i scolded.

"ohhhh~ you shouldn't talk to me like that bitch-chan."

in a blink of an eye he was standing in front of me and grabbed my arm.

"Im really getting sick and tired of this vampire shit! let me go now!" i yelled.

"why should i listen to you, bitch- chan?"

"because i FUCKING SAID SO!"

i struggled to set myself free but to no avail he used his full strength. he sat me ontop of my desk and spred my leg's.

"what do you think your doing, laito!?"

"what does it look like im doing bitch-chan?"~

"shit, don't tell me?...

he licked my upper thigh and before he could sink his fang's in subaru came in, grabbed his jacket and threw him out of the room.

Did you know whenever someone else try's to bite me he stop's them. he's the only one who's ever sucked my blood. it's so obvious he's trying to protect me even though he trys to hide it.

i gave him a sly smile and thanked him.i looked up at the clock,

ohhh~ i noticed it was 8:00 so it's time. i was so nervous but so anxious at the same time.

"hey subaru, i have something to ask you. is it okay if i follow you back to your room?"

he replied with a solem

"yes".

i followed him back to his room and once i got there the shade's were already closed and it was dark, perfect. i closed the door behind me and locked it.

"it was time for action"~  X'D 

(SUBARU'S P.O.V)

"hey kurai, what did you need to ask me?"

i turned around to see her back against the door.

"kurai?" i asked. she stood infront of me and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"EHHHHHH!? what are you doing?!"

she took a note out and bit on it and carried it in her mouth kinda like a cat. she pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me.

"K-KURAI!"

she looked at me weird.

"Huuh? it's not working?"

she took the note out of her mouth and read it. when she was done she put the note in between her breast's.

she got closer to my face and started to say something.

"hey subaru, w-will you go on a date with me?"

she exposed her ear's and made that face to me that was so unbearable.

i obviously couldn't say no.          

"S-Sure, i'll go on a date with you, K-Kurai."

i said in a soft voice hardly audioable. i tryed to avoid her gaze, but something really surprised me.

"YEAAAA!!!! he accepted! it worked!"

she shoved the note onto my chest.

"SUBARU! meet me at the front gate's of the mansion tommorrow at 8:00! don't be late!" she then gave me a kiss not a cheek kiss, but an actual kiss. and ran out of my room.

"what just happened?"

i was completely shocked that i couldn't say anything. 

(KURAI'S P.O.V) 

"I was so exited! he exepted! maybe he does like me?!"

so many thing's were running through my mind that i couldn't sleep. i layed there so exited for my date tommorrow. and it's was also my first date.

but the most important thing is, that was my first "REAL" kiss. i hope he doesn't come to think im weird.

"SHIT! what am i goin to wear!?"

eventually with me laying there i finally fell asleep.

 "can i be a good girlfriend?"...

Thank you dear reader's for reading my story this far! i gladly appreciate it! the next part will be out in about an nour!  :D