Part 37: Kidnapping Again? O.O

Chapter Song: Bring Me The Horizon Sleep Walking

 I walked down the long hallway down to the living room, I had just woke up and was really sleepy.

Once i got to the living room no one was there, Usually they where all in the living room at this hour but thet weren't.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

I walked down all the hallway's checking every room but none of them where there, No sign's or any traces of anyone. I was really worried.

"Maybe there at school, No they wouldn't go to school on a Weekend. Maybe there out shopping, But they would've told me!

"What the fuck is going on!?"

I started walked out the front door looking around the mansion, And everywhere else. I was so scared, I felt alone and abandoned. It' felt like the day I lost my family.

"Did they abandon me? No, they couldn't have! They would never do that!" 

I turned into my wolf form and started running around places I thought they were At.

(HERE'S WHAT I CHECK OUT...) -->

: School

:Store

:CVS

:Cliff

:Woods

:And town

They were no where to be found, But the only place I haven't checked that they would've gone is...

"The Mukami's"

"DONT TELL ME THEY WERE KIDNAPPED?! Noway, They wouldn't be caught so easyly! They must have been ambushed by a lot of people!" 

"So this is what Ruki meant by its not over yet, Well those Fuckers are going to pay!" 

Then all of a sudden I heard a ring on my phone, someone was callling me.

I picked it up and it was Subaru. I instantly picked it up and answered it.

"SUBARU! where the hell are you! I'v been looking everywhere!"

I heard a small cough and when he talked his voice sounded hoarse and hard to hear.

"Kurai, Get the FUCK out of here, you have to leave! Don't worry about us and go!"

I looked down at the ground as I listened to Subaru, It was obviously the Mukami's doing.

I answered in a very serious voice, It was loud and could probably be heard over the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? What the hell is happening!? At least spare me that!" 

"It's"....

Then all of a sudden I heard him scream and he didn't respond to me. I heard a voice that inraged me, someone that I NEVER wanted to hear again. 

It was "Ruki". 

"Ohhh~ Puppy Dog, I told you to watch out but you didn't listen. And this is where your decision got you, you should be Asamed."

I  Screamed so loud that I could be heard over the phone, I was sure of it.

"YOU BASTARD! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL ME PUPPY DOG!? And let them go now!"

I screamed as my voice ecoed threw the woods.

"Im sorry, but I can't do that, if you want your "VAMPIRE'S" back you'll have to do a little deed for us. I looked down at the Ground in confusion,

"What does he want me to do?"

My expression turned back into a serious one, I answered in a angry tone.

"What do you want me to do?"

The answer he said was so shocking to me that my face turned a pale green.

"Come live with us, and your vampire's get released and there will be no blood sheed."

my face turned  Red and I yelled causing my voice to ecoe again.

"I RATHER DIE YOU PRICK! and i'll find a way to get them back! Your underestimating me, RUKI!"

I hung up the phone and started walking toward's the Mukami's mansion.  I made sure that I was walking the right direction.

I was PISSED. 

(SUBARU'S P.O.V)

I looked up and grinned as kurai yelled at him, She has quite the guts and that's what I like about her most. Ayato nudged me from the side telling me he wanted to say something.

"Is she nuts!? She going to get herself killed!"

I looked over at ayato and the other's and smirked. 

"Your underestimating her, she's strong and will find a way."

When i said this my voice was a soft whisper, I made sure they could still hear me though. Then they all smiled back and nodded in response.

"She'll be just fine, And maybe she'll decide to rip there heads off?"

I slightly giggled and kou looked at me evil.

"What are you laughing at?"

I didn't want him to abuse me anymore then he did so i responded nicely in a kind tone and said.

"Nothing"

He looked away and started whispering with the other mukami's, They were making a plan, And them making a plan was never good.

Then they turned around and stared at us. these brothers, These FUCKING brothers always got on my nerve's. Ruki looked at us and smircked.

"If you want to be freed, then you have to give up the girl."

"Ohhh~ and don't worry we'll make sure you NEVER see her again." 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I screamed as Kou kicked me in the stomache. I didn't even flinch, I only looked up at kou and glared at him. Then I spit blood on his pant's.

"Didn't hurt one bit, You BASTARD."

Then he kicked me in the face and lifted me up by my shirt collor. He glared at me and yelled.

"HURT NOW!?"

I looked away from him as he released his grip on me. I looked back at Ruki and said something while smirking.

"Your all going to die, It's just as she said." I giggle.

Kou was about to run up and hit me again when ruki put a hand infront of him."

"And what makes you think that?" '

He looked at me with a serious glare. I didn't even hesistate to answer his question. 

"Because your all Fool's and your Naive, Thinking you can all get your way with violence, No wonder Karl Heinz didn't take a liking to any of you."

I smirked as they all looked at me angry. They didn't feel like attacking me, They didn't have enough energy left.

then I heard the door slam open, it was Kurai....

"she had come to Save us"....

OMG! the fight begins! what will turn out in the next chapter! 

FIND OUT SOON!

Next part willl be uploaded shortly! Add to your library! Comment and Vote! It would mean a lot to me!

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE)

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami :D