Part 35: Ugly Appearance ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Chapter Song: Korn Ft Skrillex Get Up

I had turned, memorphing was so painful that I started screaming. 

When i turned into a wolf i looked ten times bigger and my teeth where 2 inches longer. I looked more terrifing then ever.

I looked around the room frantically trying to break away from the chains.

I banged my head on the wall leaving a huge indent and crack in it. it was so loud that it could be heard through out the mansion. 

Me doing this caused everyone to come down.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?! Do they want to die?!" 

I saw all of them stand infront of the prison I had bounded myself in, they looked towards the darkness trying to see me. they looked worried and scared.

I growled and threw one of my paws inbetween the bars, doing this caused them to lunge back in fright. I growled in a Deep tone as I walked up to the bar's.

i started doing anything I could to break the bars down and escape.

I scartched, Pushed, Bit, and slashed at the bars but I still couldn't break them down.

"Were these bars made of silver?"

I finally gave up and backed away sending a growl. they looked so scared of me, more then they ever had been.

Then with all my might I ran toward's the door and slammed my head inbetween the bars causing them to fall on there backs with eye's as wide as saucer's. 

 I barked and growled loudly sending them running up the stare's, the only one who stayed was Subaru. 

He quickly regained his composer and walked toward's me. He didn't stop infront of the door, he had walked to the side of the prison and sat down. 

"Why was he doing this? Was he worried about me?"

Then for the rest of the night I continued to rage out of conrol, Not knowing what i was doing.

I was still aware of my actions, But could do nothing about them. 

Eventually I blacked out.... 

"What had I done?"

(NEXT MORNING)

I awoke in the prison in my human form, I holded my head in pain remebering me hitting my Forehead against the wall.

"What happened"

I whispered as I started standing up. I noticed the room was completely wrecked and had indents and cracks all over the walls. 

"WOW, I did a total on this room."

I walked over to the door to open it and something surprised me, Subaru was still sitting there fast asleep. 

I giggled and walked toward's him, Continuing to shake him. 

"Oi Subaru, time to wake up."

I smiled as he opened his eye's. 

He shocked me when he pulled me down on top of him, He wrapped his arm's around me then hugged me. I slightly blushed from his actions.

He looked up at me and smircked.

"You did quite some damage to your sell, And also made a lot of us piss our pants. You should feel Honored."

I looked down at him and laughed,

"Yeah, well some of them deserved it for coming down here when i told them not to. Let's say it was a little punishment.

I looked down at Subaru and smircked, doing this caused him to laugh.

He lifted me up princess style and started carrying me up the stair's, i noticed I had cut's and bruises all over me. Probably from me being an idiot and trying to escape. 

I looked up at Subaru and smiled,

"You didn't have to carry me, I could've managed myself."

he looked down at me and smiled back.

"Just think of this as an award for scaring us and making us terrified."

I looked up at him and puffed up my cheek's.

"HaHa, Very funny." 

He continued to carry me to my room as he laughed,

"It some what cheered me up"....

Thank you all for reading this far! i would gladly appreciate it if you would add thsis to your library!

Also comment and vote if you enjoyed the chapter!

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) X3