Part 25: School Hell (-.-(-.(-(-.(-.-).-)-).-)-.-)

(THIS IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER! ENJOY!)

I walked in my class room as my teacher was teaching his lesson. Ayato was the one that made me late for class, wanting me to make him food.

"Damn him! Takoyaki! Takoyaki! Takoyaki! thats all i fucking hear from him! he's going to turn into a damn Takoyaki!" 

I walked in angrly and sat down in my seat with ayato following behind me,he also sat down in his seat. he Burried his head in his arms rudely and ignored the teacher's lesson.

"Wow, that's quite damn rude."

 i stared out the window thinking of final's and test's, then all of a sudden i started thinking of subaru. 

"That's right, i still have to ask him about what he was thinking about." 

After the lesson was over i got out of my seat and walked out of the classroom completely ignoring ayato. i clearly have had enough of his shit today. then a window at the side of me caught my attention. i looked down to see a familiar face, 

"It's Yuma, maybe i should go say hi to him."

i walked down stair's toward the school garden where he was at. once i got down there i went behind Yuma and tapped him on the back. when he noticed it was me he was quite surprised. 

"What are you doing here?"

he asked while munching on a suger cube. i looked at him weird and gave him a glare

"It the school garden, anyone can come down here you know. and i just came to say hi."

i looked at him and gave him a polite smile. then i noticed in the corner of my eye someone standing and watching us. 

"It was subaru, and he was giving me an angry glare. Was he jealous?"

i looked at Yuma and said i had to go because i had work to do, he agreed and said bye to me. then i noticed subaru's face turn more Angry.

It's obvious he's jealous, might as well go and talk to him. i'll give him some extra attention when i get home."

i sighed and walked towards subaru. when he noticed me walking towards him he walked the other way. 

"Why is he walking away from me?" 

i followed after him for a few seconds then i called out to him in a loud tone, to make sure he heard me.

"SUBARU! can you stop walking for a second!"

i said in a very annoyed voice. he turned around an gave me a glare. 

"You already have Yuma, why do you need me?"

i looked at him confused and walked closer to him. 

"its final, he's jealous."

 i sighed and grabbed his arm. he looked at me surprised and tried to rip away but i only gripped his arm harder. i looked up at him with sincere eye's.

"Subaru what the hell are you talking about? Why would i chose yuma over you?"

he looked at me surprised and rubbed my head. i let go and he walked away.

"I guess i made him feel better? i hope so."

i turned around to see ruki staring at me. i lunged around and backed away giving him an evil glare. he smiled and walked towards me. i looked even angrier at him and kept moving backwards. 

"What do you want, ruki?" he looked at me and smirked.

"I want your blood, you idiot. Now come here."