Part 15: Apologizes (◞‸◟;)

I looked up to see subaru holding me up, he had a sad yet angry face.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! were you seriously trying to kill yourself?!"

and i did the natrual thing to do, i answered.

"WHATS THE POINT ANYMORE! my life has no meaning! im just going to end all the pain! i can't take it anymore!" 

His faceal expression turned softer and he pulled me up over the rail. he sat me up against the edge and looked at me.

"Why does your life have no meaning anymore?"

i looked at him with dreadful eye's and yelled at him.

"BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE YOU! that's why!"

he lunged back in shock from my answer. then he looked into my eye's and walked towards me. i was surprised when he hugged me.

"Let me explain myself Kurai, i didn't kiss her she kissed me and you just happened to come at the wrong time. i never wanted her to kiss me and i never had any feelings towards her."

"i never loved her. Now it's up to you to believe me."

"will you?" 

I looked up at subaru with very surprised eye's, i wanted to believe him and i wanted him back in my arm's again.

i did the only natural thing anyone would do. i hugged him back. all i could say was,

"Im sorry."

he only hugged me back and said it was okay. but no matter what he said or what he did i was still full of guilt. i was still full of sorrow.

i didn't deserve to be forgiven. the things i had said to him and the things i did to him. 

I didn't deserve a singal ounce of respect. then a sudden rage came to me and i pushed subaru away. i wasn't mad at him i was mad at yui. 

"THAT BITCH IS GOING TO PAY!"

"im going to make her pay for the pain she's caused you"!

i ran off toward the mansion and barged threw the doors. once again everyone came to the entrance in shock. i walked pass them and ran in my room.

i was looking for the knife. subaru's silver knife.

i was going to kill her, kill the  bitch that caused me and subaru so much pain. 

I walked out in the hallway toward's yui's sent. her sent was strong and she was easy to find. once i got to the spot that the sent had ended.

i noticed she was in the room that was a post to be sealed of from everyone exept the family. i opened the door to find Yui looking at a diary.

i gave her a deathly smirk.

"Ready to die Bitch?"....

OMFG! KURAI WENT PSYCHO! she's lost her mind! that's what everyone is probably thinking. 

But anyway the next part will be uploaded soon! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ