Part 7: First Date╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯

it was 7:00 and it was time for me to get up and get ready. i took a shower and dryed myself off. i went to my closet and it took me like ten minute's to find a outfit that i saw fit.

it was a deep blue dress it was a strapless and was above my knee's in lenght. it looked kinda similar to a maid unform, and the back of the dress had strap's that crossed each other making x's.

it was like a kimono x maid uniform combination.

I had these gloves that went up to the middle of my arm's and my finger's went through the hole's of the glove's. kinda lolita like.

i put thigh high's on and then to add a spark of cute i put on black creeper's. i pulled my long black hair in a tight pony tail and put my favorite necklace on.

also to add a little touch i put a blue flower hair clip in my hair, it was a rose. i walked down the stair's and i caught both ayato's and laito's eye's.

"ohhhh~ where are you going bitch-chan?"

of course i had to lie because our relationship was secret, i'll have to tell subaru about it later.

"im going out with friend's so i won't be back untill this evening."

"who said you could go out?" ayato proclaimed.

"i have a life to, asshole."

i procceded to the door when ayato asked me something.

"where's subaru?"

"ummm".... i quickly scanned through my mind to find an answer.

"he's running an arrand and won't be back untill this evening to. around the time i get back."

they looked at me with confused glare's.

"Do you know what he was doing?"

"NO, i don't he just told me he had to do something, can i go now?!"

"yes you may leave, bitch-chan."

and with a nice hand motion i went on my way.

"vampire's can be such a pain in the ass."

i walked out the front door to find subaru leaning on the front gate. 

"This is my chance to prank him!" 

i slowly walked up behind him and covered his eye's. guess who?! i said in a high tone. he grunted.

"i know it's you kurai stop messing around."

i looked up at him and pouted,

"take a joke subaru. lighten up some." i giggled and he just looked away avoiding my gaze.

this made me kinda irritated.

"OI! Subaru!"

i grabbed his coat collor and pulled his head down causing us to lock lip's. he was very surprised at first but then he returned the kiss.

i pulled away and looked up at him.

"subaru this is a post to be a date, stop being a wuss and talk to me!"

i grabbed his hand and forced him to follow me.  

"wait, kurai! where are we even going?"

"it's a surprise" i responded.

We walked through the wood's for about 5 minute's untill we reached our destination. i'v been to this place so many time's i could never get lost.

"hey subaru, close your eye's."

he looked at me in confusion. "why do i have to close my eye's?! "

"because i said so, now do it subaru!" he grunted,

"woman are such a pain."

i took his hand and lead him to the railing.

"can i open my eye's yet?! it's getting annoying."

i sighed,

"yes mister hot shot you can open your eye's now." he opened them and a big gust of wind blew my hair.

I must of looked charming because when subaru looked at me he blushed.

"Oi subaru, thank you for taking me on this date. so far it's been really fun. even though we haven't really done anything yet i still enjoy being with you, and that's enough for me".

he looked at me and smiled. but soon after i got a laugh. i was surprised because i never saw subaru laugh. soon after i laughed along with him.

i'll pretty much explain the date. we watched the sun rise and walked along the shore line and talked.

Even though it seem's boring to other people, it was really fun. i had a good time. just being around subaru and getting to see him is enough to make me happy.

while we were sitting on the sand looking out into the ocean i felt like i needed to say something, something i haven't said yet.

"hey subaru, there's something i'v been wanting to tell you."

i pulled on his coat collor and made sure out faces were only centimeter's away. then with a small whisper i said,

"I Love You."

and with that out of the way, i kissed him. and this kiss was full of passion. right then i knew this was "love"....