Part 33: Caution ( •_•)σ

I sat up in my bed and was reading that spirit book again. I had no reason to read it but i still did, it was just an interesting book.

i shut the book and walked down the hallway to get a drink from the dining room. once i got down there i opened the fridge and got a drink of water.

i was so thirsty and i didn't know why. 

I stepped out into the living room to see subaru fast asleep on the couch. i felt like i had to do something, he just looked so vulnerable.

i snickered and went behind the couch watching him. i planned on scaring him awake. i slowly standed up and when he kinda flinched i made my move.

i screamed,

"BOO!"

and he flew up and landed on the floor in shock. i flipped over the couch and landed on top of him. i started laughing at how clumsy i was, and also at subaru's reaction.

he was so fucking hilarious i just couldn't help but laugh. he noticed me laughing and he followed along with me.'

i'v never really seen subaru laugh, he looked cute. i touched his face with my hand and kissed him. 

"Subaru you should laugh more, it make's me happy to see you laugh."

i smiled at him and he blushed and looked the other way. i decided to make a little joke. 

"Ohhh~ why won't you look at me subaru? do i have something on my face?"

i forced him to look at me and kissed him, it was a deep kiss.  He blushed heavely and was shocked at first but he returned the kiss.

Whe made out in the living room for a few minutes then we both walked back to our room's. it didn't feel weird right after we did that, it felt natural.

once subaru got to his room i looked up at him and blushed.

"S-Subaru, can i sleep with you tonight?"

he looked at me and blushed but he didn't have any hesitation and exepted my request. i slept next to him and eventually i fell asleep in a trance.

(NEXT MORNING) 

I awoke in subaru's arms, i was being cuddled. i sat up and looked at him, he looked so cute when he slept. i bent down and kissed him on the head, i got up and left his room to go to mine.

once i got there i remembered it was a Blood Moon tonight, and i would have to chain myself up in the basement. if i didn't i could possibly kill someone,

and i couldn't take a chance like that.

"I had to be catious"....

:She has to chain herself up because she goes crazy on blood moons and she wants to do nothing but kill and eat people. if she doesn't she'll kill everyone.

but will this idea work? >:)

Find out in the next chapter!the next part will be uploaded soon! :D

Add to library! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! 

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) ლ(⌒-⌒ლ)

Sincerely,

Kuari Okami