Part 34: Monster ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Chapter Song: Evanscence Bring Me To Life

It was time to chain myself up, it was going to be hard to not be heard in the basement. everyone was up so me growling and trying to rip the chains off are going to be hard not to hear. 

I walked into the living room where everyone was sitting, I had called them here. I looked at them all with a serious look when I sat down.

"Everyone, don't enter the basement tonight. It's to be left alone all night."

They all looked at me confused glare's, I guess I had to tell them.

Ayato looked at me and and frowned.

"And why should whe listen to you? Give us on good reason."

I looked over at ayato with serious eye's. i looked down at my hands and reponded to his question. 

"If you don't want to die, i suggest you listen to me. Cause if you don't, your chances of living are slim."

I glared over at everyone with my red eyes, they knew i was serious. i looked over at subaru, he looked worried. 

"Im going to chain myself up in the basement, it's a Blood Moon tonight so im going to go Beserk. So all of you have to stay clear of the basement, UnderStood?" 

They looked at me with sincere eye's and nodded their head's in response. Im guessing they understood my situation.

Then in the blink of an eye everyone dissapeared. 

I walked in the storage room and grabbed all the chains i could, well as many as i could carry. I walked to the basement door and walked down the spiral stairs to the bottom.

It felt like it took a decade to reach the bottom.i sighed once i got a sight of ground, i stepped onto the pavement as my feet became soaked from the water.

"This is going to be somewhat painful, me turning, i'v alway's hated it."

I walked to the prison bars and walked in, i closed the door firmly locking it behind me. 

I grabbed the chains and rapped them around a part of the bars of the prison and tightly, very tightly rapped them around with ease. then i continued to tie a individual chain around every limb of my body.

"Here goes"

i said while sliding my back against the wall and hitting the ground.

"Let''s hurry and get this fucking shit over with." 

Then all of a sudden i felt this rage build up inside of me.... the morphing had started,

"And the Nightmare had begun".....

 Thanks for reading this far!  the next chapter will be uploaded soon! 

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE)  

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami 

PS: sorry about my name in the other chapters! i don't feel like going back and editing, sorry!  :"(