Part 30: Kidnapped (*・)σσσ(*゜Д゜*)

I woke up and lunged back in fright to see a person leaning over me, no there were four. Before i could see what they looked like they had put a bag over my head and tied me up in rope. then all of a sudden i blacked out. 

(AFTER KIDNAPPING)

I awoke to hear male voice's, the voices sounded familliar. they heard my struggling and came into what seem like the room i was in. i felt the bag being ripped off and i was shocked when i noticed who my kidnaper's were.

The four men standing in front of me were Ruki, Yuma, kou, and Azusa. i looked up at them infuriated. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUY'S DOING!? let me go now!"

ruki closed the book that he was reading and stared me straight in the eye's. It felt like his stare was piercing my soul. he replied to me in a annoyed tone. 

"Im afraid we can't do that, you have something we want."

i looked at them confused and tilted my body forward as far as i could to get closer to them. but this Dumb chair i was tied to wasn't helping the situation.

i looked him dead in the eye's.

"What do you want that i have? im not getting the point here."

they all looked at me and there was this silence that took a little bit to subside. but Azusa finally spoke up and said something, i never even knew what he sounded like. he replied in a low voice it sounded like he was sad and dreadful.

"We want your blood, and the sakamaki's are getting in the way. So we kidnapped you and took you to our mansion."

i looked at him in frustration. 

"And how long do you plan to keep me here?!"

yuma looked kinda worried for me, i think he didn't like them doing this, but i knew that he couldn't do anything about it. Kou looked at me and giggled.

he alway's says the things that set me off. 

"We'll keep you for as long as we want, or untill you die."

he smirked and stared at me.

I screamed,

"IM NOT YOURS TO OWN!" 

I just noticed that  it was a full moon and i could easyly rip these flimsy ropes off my body. once the clouds moved away from the moon i changed into my wolf form, the ropes easyly broke off.

i turned around to see them staring at me and they looked terrified. i didn't care i just ran and jumped out the window. i just noticed when i jumped i was on the second story.

"SHIT!"

i hit the ground with my feet hard. i was surprised that it was an easy land, and that i wasn't hurt. but i noticed that there was glass everywhere and if i were to step on it i would hurt myself.

i heard them run out of the room yelling, they were obviously after me. if i get cut i'll heal it when i get home. 

I ran across the glass and i felt a sharp pain in my front paw, a glass had got caught in it as i was running away.

i could see the blood that my arm was leaving behind.

this was not good.....

it seems like that wound hurt. 

anyway, thanks for reading this far! the next part will be uploaded soon! :D

Add to library! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! 

sorry for it being a little sloppy, i was writing it fast because i had to go to school! 

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE)  \ ( ^◡^) /

SIncerely, 

Kurai Okami