Part 9: Devastation (し_し)

I awoke to find myself laying in my own bed. the sheet's were so nice and comfy i almost drifted off to sleep again, untill a certain someone interupted.

Of course it had to be laito.

"Oi Oi~ good morning bitch-chan, did you sleep well?"

I turned around and kicked him of the bed,

"does he not have any dignity?!"

i stormed off into my bathroom and shut my door. of course locking it behind me, who would be dumb enough to not lock it?

i looked up at the clock in my bathroom and noticed it was almost time for school. i quickly jumped up and grabbed clothes.

"SHIT! im gonna be late!"

i threw my outfit on ran out the bathroom door into the hallway. i heard eveyone down stair's talking,

"looks like there mad about me taking so long."

i ran down stair's not caring about there existance and darted out the door. everyone shortly followed after me, but hey at least they didn't try to do anything.

i jumped in the car and dazed out the window. i just wanted to get school over with. 

( AFTER SCHOOL) 

I walked up to my room after eating dinner and took a shower, it felt like i hadn't cleaned in day's. once i got out i put my favorite night gown on and hopped in bed. after i layed there for a little someone knocked on my door,

"it was Reiji."

"Kurai come down soon, you have company."

i looked confused,

"who would visit me? and plus this late?"

i asked who but he didn't answer the question and just reapted himself.  i jumped up and slowly opened my door. i stuck my head out of the room, of course to be cautious.

i walked down the long hallway and reached the stairway. what i saw was so shocking.

"It was my pack! My family!"

i was happy yet sad at the same time.

does this mean i have to leave subaru?

i glanced over at him and saw a sad expression on his face.

He's thinking the same thing. i walked over to the big pack of wolf's and hugged my sister, we hadn't seen each other in 5 month's.

she looked up at me with those deep blue eye's. and sat down right in front of me. 

"Kurai were leaving, we all came to pick you up."

hearing this made my stomache turn.

"O-Okay,"

i didn't even traid glances with subaru when i walked past him. i probably hurt his feelings. i grabbed a jacket in my room and threw it on. there was nothing else to take.

i glanced at myself in the mirror. i knew i never belonged there. a tear ran down my face and i quickly rubbed it away.

i was so scared to leave because i thought i would never see subaru again.

"but it was either my family or him?"

i was having so much trouble trying to chose what to do. 

If i chose my family i would break subaru's heart and he would probably leave me for another girl.

but if i were to leave my family for a vampire they would certainly hate me and i would lose all my honor and dignity.

"i didn't want my family to hate me!"

"but i also didn't want to break his heart."

all the idea's were rushing threw my head,

who should i chose my beloved or my family?....