Part 16: Murder( -.-)ノ-=≡≡卍

I looked at Yui with a vicious smirk, she had a really worried and scared expression. that look on her face thrilled me, made me exited. i giggle then looked at her.

"Are you ready to pay, bitch?"

she looked at me confused and asked what i think was the most stupid question ever.

"Pay for what?"

i laughed, "you seriously don't know? are you a dumbass!? you really have a thin memory don't you, bitch?"

i grabbed her hair and pulled her up to my face.

"do you seriously not know? you've caused me and subaru so much pain and yet you say you did nothing and just say you don't know?"

"you really are the most heartless person i'v ever meet, you even go below ayato's level. "

She looked at me very scared and then sent her stare back to the floor.

"ohhhh~ you don't even have enough dignity to look at me? you really are pathetic!"

I picked her up by the neck and threw her up against the wall, i probably knocked the wind right out of her.

i laughed and insulted her. 

"You really are like a shrimp aren't you?! no man would ever waist there breath on you, you Slut! that kiss you got from him will be your last! you don't deserve a life, you pathetic human!"

She got on her hands and knees and started to cry.

I laughed then my mood drastically changed.

SHUT UP BITCH! YOUR ANNOYING!

I kicked her in the face sending her on her back. i laughed even more. i had definantly lost my mind. i climbed on top of her and grabbed her face.

I smiled crazyly.

What place should i stab first? i giggled.

i'll start with your arm. i grabbed her arm and sunk the knife deep in.

i just noticed it went all the way threw. she yelled in pain as i slowly withdrew the knife.

she looked at me as tears floaded her eye's.

P-please S-stop Kurai, please don't kill me, she pleaded.

this only exited me even more. I grabbed her leg and stabbed it,she cryed in pain.

I only laughed even more. I continued to stab every limb on her body and then I decided to just end it all. 

"Oi Yui, im going to be kind to you and give you mersy. i'll just end your life right now. "

I grabbed her face and forced her to look at me.

The pain must be unbearable right, you poor girl.

i giggled viciously.

she looked at me with a face full of terror as the blood slowly seeped onto the floor.

i was used to it, I was alway's looked at that way. 

JUST DIE ALREADY, CUNT! i stabbed her heart as the blood spurted out her mouth.

I laughed, I laughed at her dead corpse.

What had I become? 

I then saw subaru run in the room.

he looked terified and only stared at me on top of yui's dead body.i looked down at my blood covered hands, I had murdered someone.

I said something to subaru in a low voice. 

I took care of her subaru, the bitch is dead.

then I started to laugh psychoticly and looked down at my hand's.

I had lost my mind....

OMG! yui's a total psycho right! Im so sorry for the graphic content! that's why it rated PG-13! 

the next part will be uploaded soon!  ( ˘ ³˘)♥