Part 10: The Answer (;-_-)

(THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT)

I slowly walked away from subaru while my heart fell to the ground and shattered. i was no longer myself, i felt like i didn't matter anymore.

i wasn't whole. 

i walked into the deep darkness of the woods and then soon started to run with my pack. after a few minutes i couldn't bare to run anymore. i stopped in my tracks with tears in my eyes.

i couldn't hold back the pain any longer. my sister instantly knew what was wrong.

"You love him. don't you?"

i looked up at her in shock. she always hit the bullseye. i looked down and whimpered not saying anything. my sister sighed and looked up at the moon. 

"go, you still have a chance. get him!"

i looked up at her in shock.

"But i won't be able to see any of you again! i would be leaving all of you for a vampire, wouldn't you hate me?!"

she looked down at me in shock. then her expression softened.

" no, we won't hate you, trust me Kurai i understand your situation. now go!"

see said loudly in a stern voice. i looked up at her and smiled,

" thank you, onee-san!"

i started darting the other direction still smelling his presence. he's still in the same spot he was in before. he's just as pained as me.

"i need to hurry!" 

i ran and ran through a tremendous ammount of tree's untill i saw the tower of the mansion in the distance. the moon was red and the star's were in the sky. it was so beautiful.

i was so anxious to get back to subaru i just wanted to hug him and be with him. i hope he doesn't hate me for the decision i made.

i finally got to the clearing of the woods and saw subaru. i turned into my human form and ran up and hugged him.

"SUBARU!"

i hugged him tight enough it probably knocked the breath out of him. tear's welled up in my face as i holded him. i kept saying i was sorry but he only hugged me back and whispered a small,

"it's okay"

and continued to hug me. i didn't care anymore, just being with him is enough. i looked up at him with sorrowful eye's, eyes that showed sadness and dread. those eyes probably broke his heart. i could tell from his expression.

"i love you subaru, and i will never leave you"

i lunged up and kissed him as the tears flowed down my face. was this what love felt like? i hope this moment will never end.

"i hope it will last for an eternity. " 

"But unfortunantly that will never come true"....

(WRITER'S P.O.V)

OMG! heart touching ending of the chapter right? (takes tissue and blows nose) i will update shortly! sorry for the short chapter! :D