Sequel (Bk.3): Chapter 81/INTRO-TEASER

"This teaser/intro has explict content, graphic situations, and/or sexual content, if you are sensual to these things, or are under the age of 16, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER." 

(UNKNOWN P.O.V) 

"You'll be mine" He whispered seductively in in my ear, tracing his slender fingers along my chest. He ripped my clothes off and unreluctantly stabbed his fangs deep in my neck, making my fingers dig into his shoulder blades under the soft fabric of his shirt. "Shin" I moaned out of breath, choking on the pleasure that filled my body to the rim, "Bite me more." Shin smiling, he bit deep into my breast, holding me up into the air with his one arm, feasting on my blood without mercy.

"Scream my name." Shin demanded, sinking his fangs deeper and harder each time i resisted his request, eventually i gave in, moaning his name everytime his lips hit mine, exploring deep into the crevis of my mouth. Shin's hands gripping my thighs so roughly, digging his nails into my pale flesh, making me flinch in a suprise of pleasure. Shin only hummed sexily as saliva protruded out my mouth, and a firey blanket had cover my cheeks, blinding me with lust.

"You love it this much?" Shin purred, playing with my Breast's, pinching my nipples under the rough  silk. "Let's see what else pleases you, shall we?" Humming, he unhooked the strap of my bra, ripping it off and throwing it on the floor. Shin placed his hands onto mine, snapping hand cuffs together, binding my wrist's tightly. "Just to make sure you don't run away." He smiled, throwing me untop of him, smirking from cheek to cheek. "Now," Shin said squeezing my thick thighs, "I can she your facial expression."

Shin bit into my right breast, swirling his tongue around my nipple, and rubbed the other one fluently in comparison to his mouth. I moaned, letting Shin unlatch his fangs, and switch me into a position compared to a straddle on the bed, throwing me on my back. Shin hissed, staring at my underwear with a glare of diappointment. "Your already this wet?" He complained, rubbing his hands from the inner thighs to my ankles, grabbing them tightly and letting his yellow eyes stare into mine. "How many times did you orgasm?" Shin grinning, and me reluctantly not saying any words, had moved my body on it's side, lifting my leg up into the air. Leaning his head down, he bit into my leg, getting a front row seat of my lucious face, full of shame and greed. 

"Your face-" Shin leaned down, turning his voice into a whisper, "Only show this expression to me." Licking my earlobe, he slid his hand down my stomache, and into my underwear. "Lets she how loud you can scream." He slid his finger over my clitorus, and thrusted them into me roughly, causing my mind to moan from the shivers of pleasure sent up my spine. I kept begging for him to go faster, deeper, and to kiss me roughly with his tongue until the inside of my mouth was turned raw from the friction. 

"Shin-" I moaned hardly under my breath, clenching the hem of his sleeves, "Motto...ummh....motto...Motto hayaku, onegai."  Laughing from my pleads, Shin slid his fingers out of my wet crevis, and slid my underwear down sweat filled thighs, throwing those to the ground to, he smirked, "Your all mine, Rize." Stripping down to his boxers, he looked at me and bared his vicious fangs, "You and your beloved sister." 

(Next chapter will be posted shortly.)