Part 20: hallucinations? (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)

I looked down to see blood all over my body and hands.

Was i just hallucinanting? or was this blood real? i got up and saw blood on the floor, i looked like a body had been dragged. at this point i was really worried.

"did i do something in my sleep? have i turned insane?"

i walked out of the room and into the living room were eveyone was at. when i got in there something was wrong. 

They looked normal But there faces were horrifiing. they had blood coming out of there eyes and mouth.

i looked at them terrified and screamed. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!"

i fell to the ground and i covered my eye's in fear, I didn't want to see anymore. they all just looked at me with concern and asked if i was okay but i didn't say anything.

i just ran out of the room towards my bedroom. i made sure to lock my door and flopped on my bed. i was scared and covered my head with the sheet of my bed.

"What the fuck was happening? why was i seeing these things?"

i was so confused and frightened that i was shivering, im sure i was going mad.

" well this is what i get for killing someone, right?"

"i get pure hell,  my life turns into pure HELL. there's no escape from this dreadful sin is there?"

i looked over to see yui in the corner of my room still smirking at me viciously. it didn't scare me anymore.

"Yui, your not scaring me anymore. Just leave me THE FUCK ALONE!"

her smirk soon turned into an evil glare. i blinked, then she was in front of me. she grabbed my neck and started to choke me. i fought back and she was easy to knock off, she wasn't like a vampire. 

"Still a shrimp aren't you, cunt?"

i looked at her and smiled psychoticly. all of a sudden she looked dreadful and sad, then she dissapeared.

"What the fuck just happened?"

i got up and went to my bathroom to wash my face. i was so flushed and hot, i looked like i had just gone to hell and back.

"No wonder, i was just almost choked to death by a ghost."

i sighed and slipped my night gown on. But for some reason i was scared to go to sleep. i didn't want to see anymore nightmare's.

"Jesus christ, what the fuck do i need to do to get her to leave me the fuck alone?"

i walked to the big library lhe mansion had hold for generations. it's rows were filled full of different kinds of genre's.

but the ones i saw most often was ocult and black magic, it was quite disturbing.

"Were these reiji's book's?"

i wouldn't be surprised. 

"But wait..."

a book in the corner of my eye caught my attention. i grabbed the book and read the title.           

(IT SAID) -->

"How To Get Rid Of Spirit's"

"Maybe this is what i need to get rid of yui! i'll use this book and rid my life of her."

A sudden feeling of hope came over me. i felt like i had a chance, a chance to live again. 

"Will this book work or is it just a cheap lie?".....

Will the book work, or will this be all a cheap lie? find out in the next part! 

Next chapter will be uploaded soon! add to your libray! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! :D

THANK YOU! (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) (●♡∀♡)

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami