Part 4: Going To School And My First Time ꒰ ꒡⌓꒡꒱

i walked down the long corridor to my classroom with everyone still staring at me,

"typical"

i thought. once i got to my class room everyone in the room looked at me in amazment. ayato and laito were in my class.

"Great, more and more problem's are finding there way into my life."

i sat down in my seat.

when the first session was over everyone came over to me and started chating up a storm. i banged my fist against my desk in frustration and left the room. i went into the library and spotted subaru sitting at a table gazing out the window.

"he's been avoiding me lately, i wonder why?"

i blushed remebering are incounter.

"Ohh, it's because of that."

i walked over to him and blew air into his ear. he lunged back in surprise.

"why did you do that?"

he looked at me in confusion.

"because you've been avoiding me, and this is just a little punishment " giggle".

 He looked at me and blushed,

"if your going to do nothing but bother me then leave."

i looked at him a puffed up my cheek's in frustration.

"why are you being so mean? it was just a joke."

i looked over at him with sad eye's.

"go away! your being annoying kurai!"

"but..."

I SAID GO AWAY!"

i looked at him and a tear fell down my face. why did i feel this way. the tear's started falling down my face and all i could do was rub them away.

"Fine"

i said, and i started walking away. but before i could leave he grabbed my arm and put me on the table.

"you said you wanted me to leave! why did you grab me?!"

"i-im sorry for making you cry, like i said i have anger issue's and sometime's i get out of hand, im sorry."

he saw that i was still crying and he rubbed the tear's away.

 he grabbed my waist and sat me up. he licked my collor bone all the way up to may neck.                        

"S-S-Subaru-san!"

he didn't listen and continued licking my neck. all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my neck. i moaned in pleasure, it actually felt good. the pain and the pleasure mixed together gave me and amazing feeling that made my body tingle.

after a minute he pulled back and took a breath. he looked up to see tear's welling up in my eye's, he lunged up and licked them away.

but he did something that surprised me.

he kissed me on the cheek! this caused my ear's and tail to fly out in shock.

"S-Subaru! why did you do that!?"

he giggled,

"because i wanted to."

he blew air in my ear and then left the library. i puffed, he can be a real jerk sometime's. 

(SUBARU'S P.O.V)

I walked out of the library shocked with myself.

"why had i done that!? now she's going to think i like her! but wait maybe i do like her,i mean i kissed her on the cheek without thinking."

"WAIT! what am i thinking!? there's no way i can love a werewolf! there the vampire's enemy, and they have been for centuries! i have to push my feeling's back and ignore her."

i shook my head and pushed the thought's away and continued to walk down the hallway. i spotted shuu in his classroom passed out at his desk. i walked up to him and shook him.

"Oi shuu get up, class is already over! SHUU!"

"what?"....

"i said class is over, come on let's leave."

"fine"....

he slowly got up and followed me down the hallway.

"So, subaru how's it been going with your puppy dog girlfriend?"

"WHAT! what the hell are you talking about?!" i yelled.

"were aren't dating, and even if we were we aren't a post to."

he looked at me then looked up at the ceiling.

"you know if you loved her you would hide it from everyone. i know you lie subaru, i know you have feeling's for her. it's easy to see through you."

then with a blink of an eye he dissapeared.

"That guy can be such a pain in the ass."

i continued to walk down the hallway to the main entrance to get in the car. when i got in everyone was already there.

and of course i had to get the seat next to kurai, when ever im near her i get nervous.

"i don't why."

i just looked out the window and stared out into space thinking.

"i wonder what i'll do when i get home"... 

writers note: thank you for reading this far! i gladly appreciate it! the next part will be up in about an hour! :D