Part 24: The Revealing (*`へ'*)

Gomeinei! this chapter is going to be short! 

WARNING: (RUKI FANGIRLS ARE WARNED)....

I woke up and got changed for school,

"looks like this was the day. huh?"

i knew this was day was going to be an embarassing. i opened the door to find Ruki standing infront of my door smirking. 

"So this is what you look like, puppy dog?"

 he grabbed my arm and dragged me back in my room. he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"

i yelled in anger. he smirked and grabbed my tail, i yelped in surpise and my ears flew up. he looked down at me and giggled.

i felt like some kind of street performer. 

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

i screamed but he didn't listen and went for my neck but before i could feel a piercing sensation yuma had grabbed the back of his shirt and dragged him out of the room.

 i quietly whispered a, 

"Thank You"

to yuma. i think he heard me because when he was walking out i saw a smile on his face. at least i can let him know i don't hate him.

"sigh"

"Could my life get any worse?" i walked out into the long quiet hallway and went  towards the main entrance. Once again i didn't care about anyone else's existance and waltzed right out the door minding my own damn buisness. 

Once we were driving to school i looked out the window and thought about the 4 new guys that had started to live with us in the mansion. 

(HEAR'S A BREIF DESCRIPTION OF HER THOUGHTS)-->

Ruki: She Fucking Hates

Kou: Also Fucking Hates

asuza: She Doesn't Fucking Know Because He Never Talk's To Her

Yuma: So far she's taking a liking to and now there probably going to be friends

(SO FAR THAT'S HER THOUGHTS OVER THEM)....

(AFTER SCHOOL)

I walked in my room and found subaru standing on my balcony.

" Is he thinking about things again?

probably, cause whenever he does these things he's in deep thought."

i made sure to quietly slip in my bed an lay there. i was wondering what subaru was thinking about. of course it would be rude to just jump up and ask him, but im so curious.

"Sigh"

I'll just go to bed and ask him tomorrow"

i slowly felt myself drifting to sleep. even in my dreams i was wondering.

"What was Subaru thinking about?"....

Eveyone must be curious about what he's thinking about to, it's obvious. but fear not, me the author will tell you in the next chapter!

the next part will be uploaded soon! add to your library! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me!

THANK YOU!~  (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE) O(∩_∩)O 

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami