Part 21: subsides? (#+_+)

I took the book and layed it down on my bed. i was confused if i should trust the book or just put it away and say it was a total phoney. but for some reason i felt like i needed to a least try it out. i sighed,

"Lets just hope it doesn't open a portal to hell."

i opened the book and read the couple chapter's deeply interested. Then i got to the chapter i needed to read. (IT READ) -->

" Getting Rid Of It" 

This must be the chapter i need to read. i read the whole chapter and when i stopped i was totally flabergasted.

"was that all i needed to do?"

"All i have to do is find Peace to the spirit and cleanse it's hatred still deep inside. that will make it subside."

"but that's going to be a toughy, she just isn't gonna forgive me instantly."

"i dont even expect her to forgive me. i just want her out of my life, FOR GOOD."

i thought of a plan, a quick one and quickly got ready for it. 

" I m going to wait for her to show up, then i'll do whatever i can to get her to subside. that's all i can do." 

(FEW HOURS LATER) 

I was still sitting there waiting for something to happen but for the past few hours nothing has happened. but then i got this sudden feeling of being watched come over me.

i looked up to see yui in my bathroom staring at me, and smiling at me pyschoticly once again. i didn't show any fear and only stared back at her. there was no reason to be scared of her. 

" Is this all you got, shrimp?"

This made her jump at me in rage. she tryed to punch me but before she could i embraced her in a hug. 

(GET YOUR TISUE'S READY BECAUSE HERE COMES THE SPEECH)....

" Yui im sorry for what i did to you, and it's okay if you don't want to forgive me. But you deserve better than to roam on this hellish earth."

I know my sin will never be forgiven and i will forever witness hell, but that doesn't mean you have to. don't waist any more of your anger out on me, because im not worth it."

"Now for my sake find peace, yui." 

She looked at me and her Aura changed from red to blue. tears ran down her face like a waterfall. and with a smile she faded away.

"I guess i did it, didn't i?"

all of a sudden i felt the cloud of guilt and sadness fade away. the feeling of fear and death had washed away.

"Had i done good? had i finally done something that wasn't sinful?"

i looked at my ceiling of my room, deep in thought. that look on yui's face, she smiled at me.

"Had she forgiven me?"....

OMG! touching right? did yui really forgive her? thats up to you, the readers to decide! i hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

the next part will be uploaded soon!  add to your libary! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! :D

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE)  (๑′ᴗ‵๑)

I pray good wished to all you authors! 八(^□^*)

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami