Part 28: Battle Over Love ๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏

I looked over at subaru and he was completely infuriated. he looked over at me and saw i was distressed. this set him off. 

"What the fuck do you think your doing?! Yuma!"

he walked over to him and grabbed his arm. he pulled yuma towards him causing me to fly out of his arm's.

i looked at them worried because it looked like they were going to fight.

"Hey guys calm down, please. i don't want you guy's to fight."

but they didn't listen to me and kept on fighting. i saw subaru grab yuma's shirt collor. seeing this set me off, i'v seen enough fighting movies to see where this was going. 

"STOP! STOP WHAT YOUR FUCKING DOING RIGHT NOW!"

this caused them to flinch back in surprise by how angry i sounded. i felt like i was an angry mom yelling at my kid's, and i did not like feeling that way. hell they are like a bunch of kids, They can't act mature once. 

"What the hell do you think your doing?"

i looked at them with an angry glare. i was furious. they actually looked scared of me, it was kinda funny. but i didn't laugh. i walked over and grabbed subaru's hand and removed it from yuma's shirt. i looked at them both with an serious expression.

"Violence is not the answer to problem's."

damn I  sounded like a fucking mom right now. maybe im just a motherly figure. i sighed and let go of subaru's hand. they both had anger issue's, yuma and subaru were so much alike.

they both looked at me with serious expression's, i felt like that question, that FUCKING question was going to be asked. that very impossible question that would be so hard to answer. 

"What should i do!? im in a terrible situation for a girl right now! two dude's are fighting over me! oh god! someone help!" 

I can't take it, my heart is beating to fast. there's two hot dude's fighting over my love right infront of me. and i know that i can only chose one. but i can't chose yuma, i already have subaru.

subaru grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eye's. i felt like he was looking right into my soul. 

"You chose Kurai, who do you want to be with." 

I knew that fucking question was coming! something, anything save me! i can't answer this question! 

i looked up at both of them, they were serious about this question. they both grabbed one of my hands and bent down. they looked at me with serious yet scared eye's.

"Kurai, who do you chose?"....

OMG! WHO IS SHE GOING TO CHOSE! you ask? well you already know the answer to that. ;D

the next part will be up soon! add to your library! comment and vote! it would mean a lot to me! 

THANK YOU!~ (BEAR HUGS EVERYONE)  \(●´∀`)/

Sincerely,

Kurai Okami