Chapter 4

Arthur's POV

"Damn it," I said as I kicked a chair.

"That was uncalled for even by you." I heard Weiss's voice pop out of the group that were still there.

"Stay out of it. It doesn't involve you."

I started to leave when I heard her say, "Well if it involves my friends then it involves me."

"Since when does the great Weiss Schnee make friends so easily?" I felt anger start to rise inside me again.

"You act like I'm not supposed to remember her. And yea I have a lot more friends here than I have had any where else." She grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around. "She doesn't remember me. Did something happen on one of your so called 'adventures' or is she just acting?"

"I cant tell you cause everything about her has been declared classified. I can't talk about it." I realized what was happening so I forced myself to calm down.

"You wonder why I'm mad at you. Well its because you take whatever you want and if you don't get it you bully your way to get it. Then you act like your sorry." She was pissed off.

"Look when I say I'm sorry I mean it." I felt myself start to go into the defensive.

"Hey Weiss I think you should move a head if you get even more angry you might have steam come out of your ears." Yang said as she lead her away.

"She told us about what happened with you two." Blake said calmly. The way she was talking reminded me of how Ancelote would talk to me and I started to feel bad. "What is your side?"

"My father runs a security business and we are a pretty wealthy company, not like the Schnee dust company, but pretty close. Well Weiss's father asked for a security system and a handful of full time security guards. Well during our meeting I met Weiss and her father hired Ancelote as a personal guard for Weiss. That's how we know each other." I decided to start to leave.

"We know that and we know her side of why she's mad at you but I want to hear your side." She grabbed my shoulder.

"Its a bit of a long story. At least my side is." I said as she let go of me.

"Well I've got time."

"Ok well you can't talk to Ancelote about this." She nodded her head so I started the story.

*flashback*

"Yo Ancelote," I yelled as I ran and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm working right now Arthur. I'll talk to you later." She said as she looked around until she spotted Weiss.

"You were supposed to go on an adventure with me. You know fighting Grimm and exploring abandoned cities." I was trying to get her to come. "Weren't you given today off?"

"Umm... Yea but Weiss asked me to come with her and protect her while she explored the market. She wouldn't be able to if I didn't go with her." She looked over at me then back over to Weiss.

I noticed she had her shield and sword on her back. She was surprisingly really relaxed. Her hands in her pockets while her thumbs laced themselves in her belt loops. Then I noticed something else she wasn't wearing her usual attire, which was a pair of ripped jeans, a plain T-shirt and a jacket. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a red tank top with her armor covering vital areas.

"Why are you wearing that? Its cold out here." I asked as I touched her arm and it was burning up. "Are you ok you're really warm?"

"I'm fine." She whispered as Weiss came over.