Chapter 10

Arthur's POV

I punched the wall and I realized I busted one of my knuckles open.

"Shit!" I yelled as I tore part of my shirt off to wrap it up until it was fully healed.

"Whats going on out here?" I found Professor Ozpin standing down the hall walking toward me. "If you're going to be out you cant be in the dorm halls making a ruckus people are sleeping. Plus you shouldn't be punching walls. You could hurt the walls or more importantly yourself."

"I don't want to hear you stupid wise man from the mountain speech. I am pissed off and that will just piss me off more."

"Its Ancelote isn't it..."

I was surprised he brought it up.

"You forget I know everything about my students. And you don't keep secrets from your father and your father refuses to keep secrets from me especially since I am running the school you are attending. I know everything about you and Ancelote. Including the things she doesn't know."

"You say a word..." I started before he cut me off.

"I don't like you, I won't lie you have the possibility to be a good hero but every hero has the possibility to be a villain. Except Ancelote, sadly she only has one possible path and she will be one of the greatest heroes at a price only she can pay." He took his glasses off and started to clean them. "And she will eventually find out what happened to her, she'll remembered everything, but you know there is only one way to redeem your fate." With those words he put his glasses back on and left.

I walked outside and went into the city. It was calmer during the night which didn't really surprise me but it was very relaxing. I went and sat down on a bench where I could watch the waves dance in the moon light.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're hurt in some way, planing something, or both." A beautiful woman with black hair and golden yellow eyes came and sat down next to me.

"So what if I am? You don't really care." I tried to stay calm and not break down.

"Well, if its both I can help you get even." She had a smile plastered on her face. "Let me guess a girl hurt you?"

"Well yea, except she's my best friend or was..." I looked away from the woman and back at the water.

"What happened?"

"I did some things I shouldn't have and I regret it but I can't bring myself to tell her what I did." I started to feel ashamed of myself. "She's done things too and we both know what she's done. She's been with my girlfriend and who know how many other girls. I saved her life and this is how she fucking repays me. I don't care who she thinks she is, she owes me and she pays me back by stabbing me in the back." I no longer felt bad about myself, but I was pissed at her. "Everyone feels sorry for her and this innocent little girl act she puts up. And they say she's meant to be a great hero but I'm pretty much just the dirt she walks on. I'm tired of it of being treated like I can't do anything. When I am so much better than she is, I'm better than everyone in that fucking school."

"What if I could help you prove you're better than them? But all you have to do is help me." She turned my face so I was looking at her.

"I'll do anything. They need to learn how great I really am." I watched her eyes glow a little bit.

"I can make that happen, but you have to work with me. Not against me." She held her hand out to me. "I can give you a troop to control but you listen to me and one other person but you'll meet them later."

She had and evil smile on her face as I took her hand and shook it. I felt like a weight was lifted off of me and it made me feel a lot better.

She took my scroll and messaged herself. "I'll message you when I need you. Don't refuse my calls or I will hunt you down and ruin your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes your wish is my command," I said as she gave me my scroll back.

"I'll be in touch." She smiled as she started to walk away.

"Wait what's your name?" I stood up and turned to face her.

"Cinder. Hey, don't tell anyone about our meeting." She walked away and vanished into the night.

I felt better about myself so I decided to head back to my dorm and I wasn't scared about anyone being awake or being mad at me. They didn't respect me but soon they would.

I walked into my room and the lights were off except for Quincy's desk light. Where he was writing something down.

The good side about him being blind in one eye is he doesn't always notice who's who. But his semblance helped make up for it, he could tell you every detail about a place in a 50 yard radius and how to blend into the environment. People couldn't hide from him because he can see what other people cant or notice small things that don't fit in. He says he chooses to not use it unless needs to know where everything is like in a battle. It also comes in handy when you are trying to find something.

I headed over to my bed and laid down on it. I was ready to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to possibly be doing to prove how great I really am.

Just before I fell asleep I got a message from Cinder.

'Meet me near the locker rooms around five. See you then.'