Chapter 48

Ancelote's POV

I was standing in front of Yang waiting for her put her drink down so we could spar.

"Come on slow poke..."

"I don't know why you're in such a hurry to get you're butt kicked." She said as she finally put the drink down. "I'm sure you think you have a chance."

"Let's go I want to know what I said already."

We talked a little bit more of friendly trash talk before we actually started.

We were pretty much just doing you're everyday hand to hand combat sparing.

She would go to kick me and I would duck and redirect her leg causing her to lose her balance. Then she'd try to punch me and I would block and punch her side enough to make her stagger but not cause any real damage. I was surprised that she never used her semblance even when things got a bit more heated in the fight.

"Hey you're not going to win. When you give up there is something else you could do to get me to tell you." She taunted me as she moved behind me and wrapped her arms around me in a headlock.

"I think you are just scared you'll lose." I quickly slipped out of her head lock and elbowed her ribs.

At one point she moved from one of my swings and swiped my leg. She expected me to fall but I'm sure she didn't expect me to fall onto her.

"Hey if I didn't know better I'd say you fell for me." Yang quickly said while showing her winning smile.

I wasn't sure if I managed to suppress my blush but she gently started to kiss me. I pulled away and smirked at her. "Does this mean you are admitting I win?"

"Hey I knocked you down," she said as if in disbelief.

"Well I'm the one who's on top right now, and it sure looks like I have you pinned from how other people would look at it." I adjusted my hands so they were just above her shoulders.

"Oh yea?" Before I could stop her she flipped us so that she was now on top of me sitting on my hips. "Who's on top now?"

I examined her and smiled as I said, "a nice set of breasts." She playfully hit my arm, but it still hurt. I looked up at her face and she was smiling and she was blushing. I actually had to control my expressions right now, because with how she was on me and teasing me I couldn't help but get a little turned on.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and when I tried to sit up she pushed me back down. "Do you want to know what you said?" She was blushing even more and I noticed she relaxed a bit from our messing around.

"Does that mean I beat you?" I asked as I squinted my eyes as if trying to get her to give in to losing to me.

"No but I'll exchange the information if..." She paused and leaned closer to me. "...you promise to bring me a souvenir from Atlas when you come back."

"I can easily do that."

She leaned down and kissed me again when we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over and it was an Atlas soldier, of was easy to tell since he was wearing his white military uniform.

"Sorry to intrude, I was sent to get you. We have to leave earlier than planned there is word on the people who tried to kill you and General Ironwood needs to talk to you its of the utmost importance." He looked away as if he was uncomfortable.

"Ok I understand," I said as Yang crawled off of me. "Give me two hours please and I will be ready."

"You already know where we are taking off. Two hours as you asked if you're late we'll leave without you," he said as he turned and walked away.