Chapter 1

Ancelote POV

"Crap I'm late again." I said as I rushed past a crowd of people. "I know Arthur won't care, but I need to be on time."

I ran past what smelt like a bakery and I found myself with a sharp smell of roses and cookies before crashing into a girl with long blonde hair. I fell to the ground and I felt a sharp pain shoot through my ankle.

"Shit." I whispered as I tried to force myself up again to keep moving, but with out prevail I fell over as the pain shot up my leg.

"Woo there. Take it easy its not like we're gonna kill ya," the blonde said before I realized she was Yang Xiao Long.

"Sorry, I'd love to stay..." I tried to stand again and more pain shot up my leg.

"Looks like you don't have a choice." A shorter, a lot shorter girl with white hair smeared at me. Weiss Schnee I hadn't had her talk to me since I accidentally bumped into her on my way to class in the forth day of school.

"I'll be fine, I'm late. I need to get to training. My team is waiting for me." I tried to get up this time I was stopped from falling over by the famous crimson haired leader, Ruby.

"Yang, you and Blake should help her walk." she pushed me onto them. "Me and Weiss are too short to be any good help."

"Ruby its Weiss and I and don't put good between any and help." She rolled her eyes and tried to hide a faint smile that slowly creeper its way onto her lips.

Before long I was being helped to the nurse while Ruby and Weiss went to notify my team.

"So we never got your name." Blake finally said something to stop Yang's terrible puns.

"My name is Ancelote Lum. Thank you for helping me out. I will pay you back for this," I said as we entered the nurse's office in the school.

"What seems to be the problem ladies?" the nurse asked as she looked at us and the stared at me for a second.

"She bumped into us and fell. I think she sprained her ankle or something." Blake was calm and serious about what was going on.

Yang on the other hand was trying to make me feel better my telling jokes, funny stories, and her bad puns.

The nurse had me sit on a bed while she examined my ankle.

"That's a pretty good sprain. It should be mostly good in a few hours once your semblance kicks in to start healing it."

"Umm... My semblance doesn't really heal me." I said before thinking.

"That's strange," the nurse said before turning to her computer and looking up my file, "oh... You're the kid Ozpin wanted us to keep an eye on. You should be fine, I can take care of most of the problem for you but you will have to be careful. It will still hurt a little bit."

She came over and placed her hands on my ankle and she let off a colorful light and most of the pain from my ankle was gone.

"Ancelote!" Arthur barged into the room looking worried. "What happened?"

"I fell and sprained my ankle I'm better now." I stood up and a little bit of pain set in my leg, but it was enough for me to handle even if I was still limping a bit.

"I told you to be careful. You know how long it takes for you to heal." He started to lecture me.

"Wait, you team mate is Arthur?" Yang asked, "does Weiss know yet?"

"She knows and she's not happy, but I still can't figure out why she doesn't like me." Arthur turned to face Yang.

I was confused and I was just sitting there while they talked about what ever was going on. I decided to not listen in because it wasn't my conversation.

"Ancelote why didn't you tell them who you were?" Arthur asked me.

"Who I am is me and I don't have to be anything I don't want to or tell people about it," I said before starting to walk/limp out of the office. "I am Ancelote Lum and that is all I am other than a member of team AQUA and a student."

"I didn't tell them I was just surprised you didn't. When they didn't know I was just asking." Arthur sounded upset. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything. I think I need to rest." We headed back to our dorm room.