Chapter 17

Ancelote's POV

I was finishing the third round, I was facing Uriah, and I heard Miss Goodwitch say, "It's nice of you to finally join us Mr Barloc."

"Ozpin was talking to me about stuff." I looked over and he went and sat down. He didn't even have his gear on he also looked as if he needed to sleep.

"He looks like shit," Uriah whispered.

"Yea, hey let's finish this and we can see what's going on with him." I suggested.

"Yea, he is our team leader after all."

We continued to fight until I managed to find away behind Uriah and I placed the flat of my sword to his side and the buzzer sounded and Miss Goodwitch yelled, "that could have been a fatal blow and then the battle would be over, Ancelote Lum continues to the next round."

"Good match." Uriah held out his hand.

I took his hand and shook it as I said, "you put up a great fight. Now let's go talk to..." I looked over and saw Arthur was gone.

"I guess we'll have to find out later." Uriah said as we walked to where team RWBY was sitting along with Quincy.

When we got there I noticed they had finally set out more bottles of water. "Hey I'm gonna get some water. Does anyone want one?"

After I asked I ended up getting water for everyone, except Quincy which didn't surprise me.

Once I got to the table I grabbed the bottles of water. When I turned around Cardin was right behind me.

"Hey sweet cheeks." He made me feel very uncomfortable.

"Don't call me sweet cheeks."

"What ever anyway I was thinking, do you want to go to that dance with me? You know it would be pretty sweet going with you, you know beautiful people should do things together." He moved around and started to lean against the table with the water.

"Umm... You're not my type."  I started to leave when I heard him say.

"What do you have a thing against beautiful people or are you just a fucking dyke?"

I quickly turned around and hit the leg of the table causing it to fall and him going down with it and getting covered with the left over waters, a couple of which busted open.

"I don't have a thing with beautiful people and if I liked guys I still wouldn't do anything with a prick like you." With those words I walked back to the the group and handed them their waters while they looked at me surprised.

"Well maybe he will learn to be nicer this time." Blake said as she took a sip of water.

"Yes public humiliation totally helps people learn to not be a jerk." Quincy sounded sarcastic, which was weird I didn't know he had a sarcastic side.

"True when ever Arthur got humiliated he kept going and made it worse for other people," Weiss said softly.

How long did they date that she knew that? Did she experience it first hand?

"Yea..." I started to zone out and walk around.

While I was spacing out someone crashed into me and landed on top of me.

*flash back* - rape trigger warning

I was arguing with Arthur and the fight began to get a bit physical will hit shoving me into a wall.

"Why don't you listen I didn't do anything with her except my job. She..." I got interrupted with him kneeing me in the gut.

"You think you can do what ever the fuck you want don't you." He was pissed and it seemed like he needed to cool down.

"If we are... going to continue... fighting we... should go somewhere else." I was gasping for breath ask I spoke.

He ended up grabbing my hair and slamming my head into a wall and caused me to black out.

When I came back through I was on a cliff side with my hands tied behind my back.

"You wanted to go somewhere else. So here." Arthur came into view and he had a twisted look on his face. "You know you shouldn't have betrayed me and slept with my girl."

"I didn't..." His fist came in contact with my jaw.

"I'm tired of hearing your lies." A twinkle came into his eyes like he found out what the truth was. "Were you just jealous of her, because she has me?" He started to laugh.

"No. I..." Before I could finish he covered my mouth.

"Shhhh... I get it you want a piece of me. I don't know a girl that doesn't." He had a smug smile on his face. "Don't worry there is enough of me to go around."

He sat down on my waist as he moved his hand away from my mouth. He quickly ripped my t-shirt off. Then when I tried to scream he shoved the shredded shirt into my mouth.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you much." He started to laugh as his hands made their way down my body. "You know you have a lovely body, its a shame I'm just now seeing it." He rested one of his hands on my breast while the other started to undo my pants.

I tried to scream but the cloth in my mouth muffled my sounds.

"Doesn't it feel good? Or are you just impatient for what is coming?" He taunted but he seemed to think this was what I wanted.

I tried to escape from the ropes around my wrist and fight him off of me, but instead he moved and sat on my legs.

"If you fight you'll just end up hurting yourself and make this difficult." He said calmly and he slowly started to slid my pants down. Which made me try to scream even more and I kept begging him to stop but all he could hear were muffled words that he took as me asking for it.

He removed his hands from me and started to undo his pants. I knew what was about to happen and I was scared. I never thought Arthur would do something like this. I knew he could be violent and physically abusive but never this. I turned my head away and closed my eyes.

I continued to scream as he pulled down my underwear and placed his member against me. He moved one of his hands and forced me to look at him and I felt tears escape my eyes before I forced them to close.

He forced his member inside of me and it seemed like forever until he was finished. I had tears streaming out of my eyes and it was hard to breathe.

I heard him zip his pants and then he turned me onto my side and untied my hands. Then he left.

I pulled the rag that use to be my shirt out of my mouth. And let out a scream that quickly turned into silent sobs. Eventually the tears were no longer able to escape my eyes.

I carefully stood up and pulled my pants up. I felt empty now like I actually lost everything I had to live for. And I found myself on the side of the cliff.

"Why have I ever tried? If I leave no one can hurt me." I looked down the cliff and saw the waves crashing against rocks down below. "No one would really miss me. I'm sorry mom I couldn't live up to you."

I thought about backing away from the cliff, but I knew this was the only way I would be free. So I jumped off.

It was exhilarating feeling the air rushing around me as I free closer to the waves and rocks. When I was about seven feet from the rocks a huge wave crashed into me and slammed me into the side of the cliff and carried me with it closer to the rocks as I passed out.

*end flashback* -end of trigger warning

The guy got off of me he shot up and ran off. I found myself unable to move and I felt myself being scared shitless. I screamed when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I guess that was all I needed to be able to move because I ended up running off and hiding into my room for the rest of the day.