Chapter 33

Arthur's POV

Mercury eyes me from across the room as he spoke, "So she's out of the finals. What exactly did you do? It would make it easier to get people out of my way."

"All I did was tamper with her weapon. The thing that made her lose was something about her. It wasn't anything anyone else could do to her." I adjusted how I was sitting. "She managed to over power what I did, I guess she over used her semblance or became mentally unstable; then it sends her to her comatose state. Normally it doesn't last more than an hour or so but its never gone longer than a week."

"So there is a chance she'll be out when we go to follow through the plan?" Emerald looked interested.

"Well, I don't know if she is awake right now it has been about three hours. She could be awake right now or she could still be in the coma state."

"If she wakes can she be sent back into it by tomorrow?" Cinder shifted closer to me.

"Well yea, but it hurts her a lot it could end up killing her if it gets too bad."

"Why do you care if she dies? I still don't get it." Mercury didn't care about what I was saying.

"I have a daughter dumb ass. I don't want her growing up without a mother."

I hate how he doesn't listen to me. He keeps talking about how its ok to grow up without parents and even about how he killed his own father.

"Look, I honestly don't care what happens to Ancelote. We need to follow through with the plan." Cinder stood up and started pacing around. "Arthur get Ancelote out of the way tomorrow or I will have someone take care of her."

"I'll make sure she stays out of the way."  I said before I stood up and left.

Ancelote's POV

"Mommy!" Lavender started jumping up and down as she pointed at a stuffed dragon. "Mommy can I play to get the dragon?"

"Sure." I said before she drug me to the booth with the toy.

Emily laughed as as she followed behind us. I looked at the game we had to play and I couldn't help but laugh. We had to pop balloons with darts. I knew the game was rigged but it wasn't impossible.

"Do you think you can do this?" I heard Emily whisper to Lavender.

"Yes." She smiled brightly.

"How many balloons have to pop to win the dragon?" I asked the person running the booth.

"Well it depends on the size of the dragon." They pointed to a small dragon, "this little guy it two popped balloons and this one is ten." They pointed at the one Lavender wanted.

"Ok, so I'll take ten darts," I paid the person for the darts and turned to Lavender. "Are you ready?"

"Yea." She picked up a dart and threw it, but she didn't even make it to the balloons.

"Here do you want me to show you how to throw these?" Emily picked up on of the darts and showed it to Lavender.

I was happy to see Emily reaching out and trying to connect with Lavender. Lavender was hesitant at first when meeting up with her earlier but it looks like now she was having fun. I zoned out and before I knew it I looked up and saw they had popped two balloons.

"You can get two small dragons if you want." The person pulled put a small purple dragon.

"Ok now its my turn." I said as I handed Lavender her stuffed dragon.