r u l e s o f t h e p a c k

the (infamous) rules of the pack

1. obey your alpha over everything.

2. in the event that the alpha is unable to run the pack, the beta takes over in his place. if the beta is unable to as well, the next highest rank takes their place.

3. challenges for the alpha seat can be made at any time.

-the challenger must defeat the alpha in order to become the new leader of the group.
-alpha and his opponent must not step out of the circle during the battle. doing so would
result in either opponent forfeiting.
-winner is the last person standing
-anyone who interferes in the fight must be punished
-loser of the fight is to be relegated to the omega position, unless the alpha decides otherwise

4. the alpha has the right to change the ranks of his pack however and whenever he pleases.

5. in the case of an attack from another pack, the others must protect their alpha at all cost. lowest ranks at the front of the fight, and the alpha should only fight if he feels it is necessary.

6. in order to join the pack, one must pass an initiation test. (the test is determined by the alpha)

7. women are allowed to join the pack without having to fulfill the initiation test requirement, if their mate is already part of the pack.

-they are automatically granted the same rank as their mate, unless the alpha states otherwise

8. the other pack members and their mates are not allowed to marry until the alpha has married. (abolished by the pack's third alpha light during his rule).

9. the other members, though married, cannot have children. only the alphas are allowed. this is to prevent the couple from becoming more powerful and later pushing for their son/daughter to become the new alpha in the future.

10. when it comes to the younger pack, they have their ranks as well. but their highest rank (alpha), is still lower than the first pack's lowest rank (omega). they must follow everything their hyungs tell them.

-

someone asked me to write them down, and i thought it would be a good idea. but ever since this story started, there have been a few mentioned. i will add more of them as we go along and i think of them. so sorry if this list seems rather short at first.

those were a few i could think of, off the top of my head.

thank you all so much for reading and supporting this story. it means so much to me.

-clary