e l e v e n

$ e l e v e n $

Jongdae was the first one to get up the next morning. He had called in a cleaning crew to get rid of all the blood stains in the house before Mariel could arrive. Then he called in cooking staff to prepare breakfast for his brothers and sister's who hadn't eaten well in months. He thought about cooking food himself, but abandoned the idea when he remembered that he wasn't very good at cooking. Instead he thought about letting the professionals do it.

He then went to find Junmyeon and asked him for a big favor. His former leader had slept in Hani's room. Jongdae asked Junmyeon to get the Jackals to help Mariel and Sky get to China. 

The leader of the Pack agreed and called Minho on the phone, since he was the one most likely to do him the favor.

When breakfast was ready, Jongdae went around the whole house knocking on their doors and informing them that breakfast was ready. Everyone emerged from their rooms, tired and sluggish, particularly the members of the Coven who were weak from their months in captivity.

Yifan and Mitsuki went down to the dining area together, arriving just as everyone else was sitting down to eat. Jongdae wanted to wait for them, but the others were unable to do the same. The mere smell of real food was enough to make them feel dizzy, their stomachs remembering the taste and their mouths watered. Jongdae didn't want to hold them back, and the others began eating almost immediately. They were able to finish all the food on the table within two minutes and Jongdae gave the cooks instruction to make more. 

As he walked into the room, Yifan spotted Junmyeon and Hani sitting together, and it was enough to send his previous night's understanding out the window. He was filled with anger and left Mitsuki's side, stomping over to Hani.

"Get up. You're sitting with me." He ordered. His hand reached out to grab her by the arm, but Junmyeon stopped him.

"Don't touch her." He demanded, soon adding, "And don't talk to her like that."

"She's mine. I can talk to her however I fucking feel like. And she has to obey whether she likes it or not." He snapped, with hatred and resentment in his tone.

Mitsuki was at his side in an instant. She placed a hand on his shoulder and said through a soft voice. "Calm down, Fan. I think right now those things don't matter. We're all tired right now. Lets just have some breakfast." She already knew well how to deal with people who had difficult tempers, since her brother was like that as well. She knew that the best thing to do was not to respond with more violence, but to try to calm the situation down.

"But she's mine." He argued, turning towards Mitsuki for a moment before looking back towards Hani and Junmyeon.

"You guys can talk things out later." She insisted, still remaining calm.

Though still angry, he gave into Mitsuki's request. He grabbed her by the hand and led her to the other end of the long table in the dinning room. The two ended up sitting next to Lu Han and Mei Lin who were at the moment too busy eating to say anything to them. But Yifan understood them because right when another few plates of food were placed before him, his instinct kicked in and he began shoving food into his mouth like the others.

-

By the time Mariel was set to arrive, everything had been cleaned and the house looked like it was back to normal. The others were in their bedrooms with stomach aches after having eaten too much. Jongdae felt a bit guilty, and thought that he should have told them to pace themselves. But he didn't want them to hold back when they were so hungry. They had been very hungry for months.

A car had pulled up at the house and Jongdae opened the front gates. 

It went all the way to the front of the house and dropped off two women. One of which was his Mariel who had arrived from Korea. The moment she emerged from the car, she ran up to him and jumped into his arms, nearly knocking him over.

He once again winced as she made contact with the wounds underneath his shirt. Mariel quickly pulled away and offered a stream of apologies. "I'm sorry, papi. I just get so excited to see you that I forget you're injured. But I'll make it up to you, I swear." She shot him a knowing smirk.

"Why don't we show Sky to her new bedroom first, before we really get busy?" He asked her, his lips formed into a grin.

Mariel nodded and Jongdae greeted Sky--his newest sister--with a warm hug. He led the two women into the house and upstairs where the bedrooms were located. He showed her to one of the rooms at the end of the hall, furthest from the stair case, since he knew those were the bedrooms that were not used very often. He told her to make herself comfortable, and to ask anyone if she needed anything. Then Mariel informed her friend that she wouldn't be seeing her for at least a week.

Sky wished them the best and the two were on their way. Mariel was the most anxious, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him towards their bedroom. She had only lived there for a few days when Jongdae rescued her from The End of the Night, but she remembered well where his bedroom was.

She pulled him in for a kiss on the lips as he pushed the door open, forgetting that he was sharing his bedroom with someone.

Jongdae shut the door behind them and Mariel desperately tugged at the bottom of his shirt, trying to get it off him. They were interrupted by the screaming voice of Baekhyun, "Hey! I'm in here! What the fuck are you doing?" He shouted a complaint.

The two pulled away from each other, a blush tinting Mariel's cheeks.

But Jongdae was rather composed. He replied to his friend in a teasing manner, "What does it look like we're doing, Baek?"

"You're about to fuck." Baekhyun stated the obvious in a hiss.

"Then why'd you ask?" Jongdae pointed out. Now Mariel his behind him shyly, waiting for Baekhyun to leave the room.

"You might be into that, but I don't wanna watch." Baekhyun shot back. Though he was a bit overwhelmed at seeing them about to get it on, he still had enough composure to make a comeback.

Jongdae rolled his eyes at his friend. Like the previous night, he went over to the bed and grabbed one of the pillows. "Get out, Baek." He tossed the pillow at his friend. "And find somewhere else to sleep because we're going to be in here all week."

Baekhyun shot his friend the middle finger, and got up to leave the room. Though in some part, he understood him. It had probably been a while since he had seen his girlfriend and wanted to catch up on the lost time. He knew that if it were the same with him and Miran, he would definitely do the same.

He left the room and closed the door behind himself, walking down the hallway to look for another room to stay in while they were in China.

-

another little update for you all. 

now im going to have lunch with my family, since i have the day off. i missed the football game yesterday, but it ended up being a pretty bad game. new zealand really gave mexico a hard time. which is surprising since mexico is normally dominant over new zealand.

so my crush ended up staying home to watch a bad game. haha. sucks for him.

next game is on saturday though, and i'll miss it because im always scheduled on saturdays.

-clary