part t w o

part two

Don't let this moment go
We're going crazy,
my lucky lady
This day will be
remembered again  

EXO Lotto

-

part two of this story. 

i am currently working on chapter fifty one and i anticipate that it will be done in about an hour. i was gonna work on it earlier, but today was really hot and i went to work and i was severely dehydrated. like i felt like i was about to pass out at work. so as soon as i got home i drank a ton of water/fluids and took a nap.

but i feel a bit better now. so i thought i should get right to it.

also, a little announcement:

im going to start accepting questions for the characters starting now. so if you have any questions, please ask them on this page. ask them here as well as the story progresses. 

i know i haven't finished the other ones, but ijust want to have these new ones so that i can start working on them before the story comes to a close. also, the blurb for "diamond" should be posted soon as well. so please stay tuned for that.

im also going to try to work on the spin off, and the prequel. but that will be on my days off.

thank you loads for your support.

an update on my imaginary love life: i went to the gym yesterday and the day before that, and my ASIAN MANGO WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. i was so upset. but hopefully he returns because he's fine as hell. i was thinking since he looks young and usc is close by he's maybe a uni student. so maybe his schedule has changed with the start of the school year.

pray for me.

i'm highly invested in my imaginary relationship with my asian mango. lol

-clary