Dallas gets jealous for @emriecurtis

A/n: For @emriecurtis

"That movie was really good Brandon." I said making small talk as he walked me home.

"Yeah, I guess. I thought it was boring. Just another one of those beach movies." Brandon said shrugging his shoulders. 

When I said I would go see a movie with him, I had no idea that he would be such a drag. Brandon has done nothing but complain and then hang out with his Soc friends the whole night, I guess this is what I get for thinking a Soc would want to go out with a Greaser girl anyway. 

I pushed the angry thoughts out of my head and silently walked to my house. At some point during the walk Brandon draped his arm over my shoulder. I thought about pushing it away, but decided against it since this is the most attention that he has gave me all night. 

I heard footsteps behind me, but I thought nothing about it. 

"Hey Emrie, what you doing hanging with him, huh?" Said a familiar New York accent that I was so glad to hear.

Before I could say anything Dally was pushing Brandon away from me saying "Go on, get outta here man." 

"Why were you hanging out with him, huh?" Dallas asked pulling a cigarette out of his jacket. 

"We were on a date Dal." I said putting my head on his shoulder. 

"I would've went to a movie with ya Emrie." Dally said getting annoyed.

"I hate bugging you Dal, you're so busy all of the time."

"Well I wish you wouldn't hang out with other guys... like um the um Soc type." Dallas said turning away from me. 

"Dallas Winston, do I sense a hint of jealousy?" I said smiling and stopping by the steps of my house. 

"What do I got to be jealous of, I know you're mine babe, you just don't know it." He said and started running away from my house. 

I can't believe him sometimes. 

A/n: I hope you like it