How affectionate he is in public

Darry: He wouldn't be very affectionate. He would be a strong disbeliever in PDA and would never do anything more than hold your hand in public. It took a while for you to get use to because most of the guys that you have ever dated did not care if you were in public to be affectionate. 

Two-bit: He would for sure be okay with PDA. Two-bit did not really have an affectionate personality so it was hard for him sometimes. He would definitely make your parents mad because he would always have his hand on or near your butt. He would be very touchy in both public and private. 

Dally: Dallas would not give a shit. Nothing stopped Dally and he would not be afraid to be affectionate towards you anywhere. You would be the only one that Dallas would ever be affectionate to in public, that just goes to show how much he truly loves you. Dally would hold your hand, kiss, feel you up, and do just about anything to or with you in public. 

Sodapop: He would pretty affectionate to you in public. No wear near as much as Dally though. Soda would for sure hold your hand and kiss you in public. He would also tell you how important you are to him and how much he loved you.

Steve: He would try to be affectionate. The whole love and relationship and not just sex thing was still new to him and he was adjusting. You were the first person that Steve has felt was worth more than just sex. In public, Steve would hold your hand and kiss your cheek. The longer and the more that the two of you went out, the better it got. 

Ponyboy: He would be pretty affectionate. He would always hold your hand and even drape his arm over your shoulder. He would kiss your lips and cheek almost every five minutes. He would also always talk about how much he didn't deserve you and how much he loved you. 

Johnny: He would not be affectionate at all. He would try but he would end up being really awkward. When it was just the two of you it wasn't so bad. But when you and Johnny were out in public, he was always so worried that you would notice a better looking guy than him and not want to date him anymore. Johnny would be so worried that he wouldn't be able to act like himself. 

A/n: Sorry for not updating for a couple days. I have writers block really bad right now and nobody is sending in requests which makes it really hard to write. It might be awhile before I post again, but I will try to not make you guys wait to long.  PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!