Steve x Reader

"You know, that will kill you right?" Steve said walking over to me and flicking the cigarette away from my lips.

"Why does it concern you?" I asked turning to face Steve. 

"Don't be a bitch." Dally said intervening.

"Anyway, why?" I said ignoring Dally's comment.

"Because I don't want you to fry up before our date Friday." Steve said smirking at me.

"Date Friday?" I asked looking at him with a blank stare. 

"I think he's asking you out." Dally said setting his beer aside.

"Is that true,Steve?" I asked smirking at him. 

"Yeah, so is it a yes or a no?" He asked me in a nervous tone. 

"I guess, why not." I said back to him.

"Cool, I'll see you then." Steve said walking away from me and Dally.

There was a few moments of silence before Dallas said anything to me about what just happened. 

"You really don't want to go, do you?" Dallas asked me as he walked into my house, with me following behind.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. 

"Yeah, but I don't think he noticed. It's one night, just tough it out, maybe it won't be as bad as you think it will be." Dally said making an obvious point.

Maybe he was right, I thought about what he said for a while without saying anything.

I decided that the best thing to do would be to go with Steve.

*Skip to Saturday*

Last night was my date with Steve. I was surprised, it was pretty fun and we even made plans to go out again. I may not have wanted to go at first, but boy was I glad that I did.