Stay Out

"I said just give me a second!" The voice from the other side of the infirmary door shouted.
"Eleanor, I know how worried you must be for the seamstress, but we really need to get in, Jack needs to see his sister," The medic sighed.
"I don't care! I'm not leaving my sugarplum's side!" She growled.
"Instructor! Let us in!" The ripper shouted in a cold, threatening tone that sent shivers down the medic's spine.
"Threats aren't gonna work on me," The instructor chuckled.
"Eleanor, you don't have to leave the seamstress' side, Jack just needs confirmation that his sister is alright," The medic sighed.
"Is she alright David?" The instructor asked.
"Yes, she's just knocked out due to all of the pain medication I had to use during her surgery," The medic explained.
"There, that was confirmation," The instructor chuckled. The medic looked up at the ripper to see a horrifying look in his eyes. Oh no... The ripper was getting angry. The medic had to think of something, and fast. The instructor was always a nice person, well unless you were one of the rookies she was training, or if something bad happened to the seamstress. She certainly had some... What was the word? Sass? Point was, she was normally such a nice and caring person. They rarely saw her though since getting the rookies out in the field for some experience was always priority one. What could the medic possibly do to convince her to let them in? Oh! That's it! The medic remembered recently patching up a 'graduated' rookie who told him all about how he got through his training.
"Eleanor! If you let us in, I promise to get you some doughnuts the moment we go off lockdown!" The medic shouted. There was a small moment of silence, and then sounds of shuffling could be heard from the other side of the infirmary door. The door slowly cracked open, the instructor sticking her head out a little.
"Hm... Promise?" The instructor narrowed her eyes at the medic.
"I give you my word," David nodded. The instructor opened the door, her eyes widening as she noticed the limp, broken body that was by the ripper's feet.
"Wha- Why?" She asked, motioning towards the body. The ripper walked past her, dragging the body along with him.
"He's the guy who shot the seamstress, Jack got a little carried away and decided to uh... Practice on him," The medic mumbled, walking over to the seamstress. The ripper picked up the body and slammed it down on the metal observation table, putting his fingers on the man's neck.
"Ugh, still alive," The ripper snarled. Suddenly he was hugged from behind by the instructor.
"I don't care what Cat says! You tortured a guy for her! You are an awesome brother!" The instructor giggled. Ah, there's that sweet personality.
"Please release me," The ripper scowled. The instructor quickly did so.
"Only because you asked so nicely," The instructor grinned. The medic was currently mumbling to himself while frantically messing around with a bunch of different machines and other medical tools.
"Is something wrong?" The ripper asked.
"Hm? Oh! Sorry! Just making sure everything is alright, the surgery was a complete success, but you can never be too careful!" The medic smiled. The ripper and the instructor stared down at the seamstress, both with worried expressions. Well no, the ripper looked the same as he always did, but the medic had learned to pick out his emotions just by looking at his eyes.
"I wish I would've been there," The instructor mumbled.
"Eleanor, I promise not to let the seamstress out of my sight until she is one hundred percent healed, I know you two are good friends, and that you're worried, but she's in good hands," The medic smiled. The instructor pulled a little on the ripper's sleeve, silently asking him to lean down to her height so she could whisper something to him. He did as he was requested.
"What does he mean by friends? Does he not know yet?" The instructor whispered.
"I want to see how long it takes," The ripper whispered back.
"What are you two whispering about over there?" The medic chuckled.
"Nothing," The ripper sighed as he got back up to his normal standing position. Being tall was a pain.
"Don't worry David, I wasn't trying to steal your boyfriend," The instructor laughed.
"Boyfriend?! Jack is not my boyfriend!" The medic squealed.
"Really? Well then why do you call him Jack instead of the ripper like everyone else?" The instructor smirked.
"I call you Eleanor instead of the instructor!" The medic protested.
"Why do you do that?" The ripper asked.
"I don't know!" The medic groaned.
"Instructor, David and I are not romantically involved," The ripper explained.
"Bro come out of the David sized closet," A voice mumbled. Everyone's attention was shifted towards the seamstress, who was awake but seemingly dazed.
"Really?! That's the thing that wakes you up?!" The medic pouted.
"Cat you're alright!" The instructor practically screeched. Clearly she was restraining herself from tackling the seamstress and potentially messing up her bandages.
"Ellie?!" The seamstress tried sitting up but immediately froze up and laid back down.
"Sorry about that, I wouldn't suggest moving around too much," The medic sighed. The seamstress motioned for the instructor to come a bit closer. The instructor leaned forward a bit so that she could hear the seamstress clearly.
"Did my bro finally seduce Davey while I was asleep?" The seamstress whispered.
"I don't think so," The instructor giggled.
"Dang it!"
"Better luck next time,"
"I'm glad you're here at least,"
"I am too," The instructor smiled. The seamstress managed to lean forward just enough to plant a small kiss on the instructor's forehead. They giggled and talked for quite awhile. The medic decided to let them have their alone time, going over to the other... 'patient' that the ripper had brought in. Where would the medic even start? The man had four bullet wounds! It had taken every single medicine they had in the infirmary just to treat one! Maybe he could bring him to Red leader? Lie and tell him they had found him at an enemy base? No, he wouldn't be able to explain the words slashed into the man's skin. Carving intricate patterns and words into his victims was something the ripper was known for, Red leader would almost certainly recognize it.
"We could just throw him out," The ripper suggested.
"What?! Jack we can't do that!" The medic gasped.
"Why not? If Red Leader finds out, we can tell him he was a traitor," The ripper shrugged.
"Ugh, fine! Do whatever!" The medic sighed.
"David, I wanted to say thank you," The ripper mumbled.
"For the seamstress?" The medic asked.
"Not just that... I would have killed that man if it was not for you," The ripper mumbled.
"Jack, you-"
"No, David, please just accept the compliment," The ripper interrupted the medic mid-sentence.
"Ugh fine," The medic sighed. The ripper put his hand on the medic's shoulder. The medic expected himself to freak out and push the ripper's hand off... but no. He found himself actually enjoying the comfort something as small as a shoulder touch was providing.
"NOW KISS!" The seamstress shouted from the bed.
"WHY WAS I EVER CONCERNED ABOUT YOU?!" The ripper growled.