A Blue Blur

The medic began humming a quiet tune as he began his journey back to the infirmary. He was silently grateful that he could make this journey back in the first place! He thought he was going to get executed for sure! Although his leader's actual request was a bit... Unexpected, anything was better than being executed in front of the entire red army. The medic now had a skip in his step as he walked down the long, seemingly stretched out hall. He felt a bit of... Guilt however. The medic had made such a fuss about potentially getting executed earlier, so much so that he might have made the ripper worried about him. The medic thought of the ripper as his best forced friend, and he didn't like causing any of his friends, forced or otherwise, to worry. With that thought in mind, he picked up the pace a bit, the final corner coming into view. The medic had gotten lost multiple times whilst trying to navigate their temporary hideout, but the one route he could always remember? The way to the infirmary. He was dedicated to his job, in fact he couldn't imagine life without it! Therefore, he had memorized every possible route to get to the infirmary. The medic knew that was probably a bit worrying, but he couldn't care less. He rounded the final corner, only catching a glimpse of the infirmary door before everything suddenly went black, the medic only feeling a small sting of familiar pain in his neck... Wait... A needle?! He was almost certain he had seen what looked like a blue flash for merely a millisecond before darkness clouded his vision. Unfortunately, this was the last thought he could recover for the time being. Everything after that was just silence. How much time had passed? Seconds? Hours? Years?! Who knew at this point?
"Ugh," The medic groaned, his eyes opening just slightly. His vision still seemed cloudy, and he could barely make anything out. There seemed to be even more blue fuzzy blobs everywhere. Although given the way they were moving and shifting occasionally, the medic had deduced that they were probably people wearing mostly blue. He tried to lift his arms, but they seemed to be frozen in place. Whatever they had given him was paralyzing him. Hopefully they didn't inject too much, judging by the constant stinging on his neck, they had almost hit a major artery. From what the medic could feel, he was sitting on a metal sort of bench... He had seen this before, but where? His question was soon answered when he felt the entire area around him shake, nearly making him fall over. This was a plane! It was almost exactly like the one the red army used to have! Although it did seem a bit smaller than the one Paul and Patryck had crashed. Where was he?! The medic managed to lift his head just a bit, attempting to get a better view of his surroundings.
"I think he's waking up!" A voice sitting to his left gasped.
"Well inject him again! The lieutenant will get angry if she sees him awake!" A voice to his right sighed. The medic had tried pitching in, but it seemed that he couldn't speak either.
"What if I accidentally overdose him?!" The left voice squeaked
"Accidentally?! Part of your job is knowing how not to do that!" The right voice groaned.
"You know I suck at my job!" The left voice huffed.
"Okay, fine, we'll do this the old fashioned way then," The right voice chuckled.
"What are you two doing over there?" Another voice from across the place asked.
"Nothing!" The left voice chuckled.
"Nothing at all!" The right voice agreed. The medic managed to fully lift his head, causing several sounds of alarm from the miscellaneous voices around him.
"Babe! Do something!" The left voice shouted.
"Uh... Here!" The right voice shouted back before punching the medic in the face, effectively knocking him out. Huh... That was one way to do it he supposed. Back to the dark and empty expanse of the mind. The medic actually felt a little at peace with the silence. Unfortunately, it didn't last as long as he would've liked it to. He was awoken by a cold bucket of water being poured over his head.
"GAH!" The medic screamed, his nerves finally waking up. His eyes shot open, but he could still only see darkness.
"Finally you're awake, guess I have a better fist than I thought," A voice chuckled. The medic recognized it as the voice that was sitting to his right on the plane.
"Where am I?" The medic stuttered, shivering violently.
"Sorry about the blindfold, our army has kinda had to lay low for awhile, so we can't really afford to have you see our faces," The voice explained. It sounded like a woman's voice the more the medic listened to it.
"Army?"
"You still don't know do you? That's a good thing actually, makes our jobs a whole lot easier," An American accent... Huh. The medic tried moving, but he seemed to be restrained.
"Ow!" He hissed, something cutting into his arm.
"Careful, you cut your arms on your own handcuffs! Haven't had anyone do that before actually," The voice laughed.
"Let me go!" The medic cried out. He was officially in panic mode.
"Aw man, that was soooo cliché! Come on! At least make your cries of pain a little more creative!" The voice groaned.
"Who are you?!" The medic mumbled, terrified for his life.
"Hm... Let's see... Do you have a torture specialist in your army?" The voice asked.
"You mean Jack?" He asked. He knew he shouldn't be revealing information of any kind to this person, but he had other things on his mind at that moment, most of which being his survival.
"Jack? No I meant the title, although it's cute that you know his real name," The voice corrected.
"The ripper?" The medic replied.
"The ripper? Odd title... Wait are you telling me your torture specialist is named Jack the ripper?! Dang! I wish they would've done something like that for me!" The voice growled quietly.
"What?" The medic was completely lost at this point... Both literally and metaphorically.
"Anyways, they call me the reaper, I basically do exactly what your ripper does," The voice sighed.
"Wait... So you're-"
"Uh-huh! I'm gonna torture the heck out of you!" The voice giggled.

Okay, before you scream at me, I am fully aware that this chapter is short compared to recent ones. I am also fully aware that it's been more than three weeks since the last update. I apolgize for that. I was going through lots of junk that took a toll on me and, by extension, my writing ability. Now the other half of you? You're probably screaming at me since this had no tomtord in it. That is on purpose. I know this may seem like manipulation, but I am trying to give people a reason to keep reading until my brain can fully develop certain ideas for the tomtord to happen. I have set it up, so all there is to do is to piece it together. Now this is normally the part where I would show fanart... That may have to wait, as will the next chapter. A good friend of mine... Is gone. I will not give details nor will I give their name out of respect for them and their loved ones. I would also like to ask that you do not push me or anyone else into revealing further detail. This means no questions. I don't want someone getting hurt because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I know there are those that are probably more depressed than I am over this... I just... Might need a bit. I truly apologize. Thank you all for reading.