prologue and cast ...

|copyright: ©aditi_roy. all rights reserved |

《 no part of the book can be published in any means without the knowledge of writer .》
《 this comtains some mature scenes and hence I advise to read on your own interest 》
《 it may have some grammatical mistakes , errors etc 》

Hello guys.. first time I gonna write something like dark story of our favourite couple abhigya on compulsion of my friend.. she threatened me to write something different and i don't know whether you guys will like it. As humsafar got good response , I am heading this fiction " LUSTFUL LOVE " which gonna show the more darker side of abhi and innocent face of pragya. Hope you guys will support and it will have fresh scenes from my other stories. If it earns more support , I will continue with more chapters... so please press the ☆ button , if you like this concept.

PROLOGUE

" I love Raghav and no one can change that..." she said looking at him furiously.

He smiled at her saying " but I love you and will make you mine .." with an evil smirk.

" you can't even near me and what you think I will accept whatever you say..." she asked looking into his eyes.

" hold on Miss. Pragya arora..otherwise you will face the consequences..." he said eyeing at her.

"What you can do? Will you marry me forcibly ? I may belong to you but my heart is only for Raghav..my love is only for him..." she shouted at him.

" you..." he held her shoulder firmly.

" Raghav...Raghav...what did you see which I don't have..." he asked pinning her to the wall.

She looked at him for a second as she could feel his hot breath on her face making her hard to breathe.

" he is a person with good heart.. not like you.." she shrugged off from his hold .

" you will pay for this Miss. Pragya " he said pressing himself on her. He leaned more as both their lips were inches apart.

He finally sealed her lips with his and started to taste her with possesive thought that she is only for him.

He broke the kiss after few minutes and steadied himself looking at her who bends down her head in shame.

" I will break your ego and will prove you that you are only for mine and you will surrender to me by yourself..." he said pointing his index finger on her.

" I HATE YOU..." She said pushing him away and runs from there.

Will he able to get her love?

Will pragya identify his goodness inside him?

Join the lust - love story of two persons of different thoughts becoming one in all means!!!

Coming to the cast...

ABHISHEK MEHRA : An arrogant , rude , ruthless person who is number one businessman in Mumbai . He covers his illegal business with his legal one's. Very dangerous and possesive person. The way of showing his love is scary and dominating person. His beauty covers his dangerous side. According to this world , he is handsome , charming person who is top most businessman but no one knows about him and what he is !!

  According to this world , he is handsome , charming person who is top most  businessman but no one knows about him and what he is !!