48. MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks guys for supporting this story for such a long time. I started to write this story from 5th July 2017 and it's been more than a year  ;  and this is 54th part of this story. It couldn't have been possible if you guys didn't supported me. This is my first ever story to reach a big mile stone and time to say bye bye to this story... !! It will be always close to my heart forever !!!!  We have reached the last part and enjoy this part !!!

So what's gonna happen...? Let's get into the story...!!!

           Abhi opened the car door forwarding his hand with a big smile on his face

           Abhi opened the car door forwarding his hand with a big smile on his face. He looked at his wife who is dressed up in his favourite red saree with minimal make up and her hair set free which is tangling on her shoulders. The most important thing which made him even more happier is seeing her wearing mangalsutra and kumkum on her maang. He is much exited than pragya to see her reaction.

Pragya looked at him with a smirk and took hold of his hand who held hers tightly as she stepped down from the car. She looked around to find themselves standing infront of the mandir.  As Abhi was much concentrated on his suprise not getting spoiled , Pragya couldn't know about this place earlier.

" Why we are here , Abhi...?" Pragya asked Abhi with confusing look. She knew he is up to something and can't wait for his suprise.

" Standing infront of the temple , you are asking me this stupid question?  " Abhi asked coming towards her after the car gets automatically locked.

" I never in my life thought that you will become intelligent !! That's why I am looking like a stupid infront of you.." Pragya said shrugging off her shoulders and walks ahead.

' Arey Abhi...!! What have you done..? You want to make this day even more memorable for both of you..!! Like bulbul says , I am spoiling everything with my talk..!! Now I have to convince her otherwise the suprise won't be a suprise...' Abhi runs behind Pragya who was walking by cursing Abhi.

' One hour before,  he was talking with me very sweet and after coming here.. he is taking out his anger on me..!! Gonna kill him ; only after knowing his suprise...!!'  thinks  Pragya. She didn't heard Abhi's voice as she thought he will call her from behind and turned to find his absence.

' He doesn't even love me...!!' Pragya mutters and stomps her feet in anger. She turns to move inside the temple and stumbled as abhi was standing infront of her.

" I am so sorry....!!! Don't spoil your mood because of my stupid talks...!!" Abhi pleads her who gazed at him in anger.

" I am feeling better as atleast you accepted it now...!!" Pragya smirks at him entering inside the temple.

" Showing Attitude to me..!!! " abhi shouts in anger but pragya didnt responds to him. " Once my plan gets success na.. then I will make you to dance on my tunes..!!! " he said walking behind her.