16. FRAGILE HEART

Back to update guys.. without even setting a target , last update banged well.. and have a look at my new book..this book is going to be a story based on a film and you guys will surely guess it.. a story which speaks about love , friend ship and everything.  If you didn't had a look , then please do check it..

Back to the update

Back to the update..

Target : may be 140 -145 votes..
Will be waiting...

      Abhi , purab and ajveer were enjoying their success when they heard some sound behind them. Abhi looked around but he could not find anyone.

" bhai..I think soenone heard our talks.." ajveer said walking near a tree as he saw a chappal . He then looked at a person who was running from there.

The person turned back at them and was rushing towards the hospital.

" who is that yaar? Did you saw his face ? Damm it.. before I could see , he went in.." Abhi said breaking the bottle.

" don't worry bhai.. it's none other than bhabhi's father." Ajveer said and abhi looked at him in shock.

" seems like he needs more to be punished.." ajveer said and purab looked at abhi who was hell shocked.

" abhi.." he called him to ask what to do next.

" ajveer.. he had heard everything.. it means he will tell pragya about us and our plan will be flopped .. first we must stop him from informing to pragya.." Abhi said and they three starts to run towards the hospital.

Inside the hospital

" i know they will follow me but before that I should call pragya.." her father said taking the phone from his bag once reaching the room. He felt a strong pain in his legs but his daughter's life is more important to him .

He dialled his number and thanked god  but in a few seconds , a strong hand took the mobile from him pushing forcibly on the ground. He fells down and looks at abhi , purab and ajveer standung before him. Abhi cuts the call and throws the phone on the ground which cracks into pieces. 

Her father closed his eyes in pain of not able to inform pragya but fear got over him Is what they gonna do now.

" bhai.. i think we should not leave him like this.. it's dangerous to us.."  ajveer said .

" please leave my daughter.. I don't know what mistake we had done but forgive us.. stay away from my daughter as I wanted to find a nice guy and get her married.." her father said pleading him.

" purab..close the door.." Abhi ordered and her father looked frightened at them.

" listen Kailash uncle , me and pragya got married a week before and she is my wife . When her husband is alive , how can you make her marry to someone.. and I am not a nice person.." he asked smirking at him.