29. A New Path..

Thanks guys for your support..and any way every one is waiting for " Claimed by him.."
I know you are wondering what will happen next?  But I am unable to update today , will update tomorrow.  And about " His Mistress " its the third story of mine which got more attention towards it. You guys will enjoy to see a new bonding between abhi and pragya..

Unedited..

29. NEW PATH

Pragya was still crying thinking about her father's words. If it was someone she would have not cared about it but it was her own father for whom she accepted every thing that abhi did to her.  She know he is angry because after knowing the truth also, she is with abhi.

' But how can i  leave the person whom I love more than my life. Why can't ve understand and give a chance to abhi.. i could not get a person like abhi again .. why can't he just accept it.. but it's okay..one day he will sure gonna accept him because I have more faith in my abhi.. '  Pragya wiped her tears and looked around , its darken and could not find abhi.

" where did he went..? " she thought as he was not seen around the area. She thought to call him and that's when she realised her phone was with bulbul.

" i should get it from her.." pragya muttered and starts to walk when she hears a person calling her name aloud.

Pragya turned and saw Raghav standing behind her with a wide smirk. She wanted to kill him the minute she saw her but controlled her anger. Without any interest , she was about to pass him , making him understand that she is not affected by his presence .

" where you are going Mrs. ABHISHEK MEHRA... going to see your father but I heard that he asked you to get out with that useless abhi.." he held her hand while pragya shrugged from his hold.

" I know you played a cheap game to trap abhi.." Pragya said but she was stopped by Raghav.

" yeah.. I planned to take his properties and just used your name.. the properties for which he married you is now mine..what he will do now ? Will he leave you..alone..?." Raghav questioned her with a wick smile.

" he married me because he truly loves me..
I regret the day i felt guilty for making a biggest sin in my life by marrying him because today I am happy that i am his wife.." Pragya said with a proud look.

" wah ..wah..Mrs. Mehra .. It is very easy to say but practically you can't live with him because he didn't have anything than his life. Did you thought about it ? You married him because he was richer than me.. but what happened today..? I Will give you a life time option.. come with me , I will treat you like a princess...like a queen..." Raghav said while pragya's anger roused hearing his words.

" again I am saying that I didn't married abhi for money and also I don't need your money because I have my husband who is more enough for me to live this life..I am not born as rich and I very well know how to get back his properties from you.. just wait and watch.." she challenged him and moved from there.

" how dare she...? " raghav fisted his hand and left from there to inform pratap about them.

" Give my phone..? " pragya asked bulbul as soon as she reached the canteen. When she was searching for bulbul , she saw purab , abhi and her in hospital canteen. She doesnt want to inform about raghav as already abhi was upset with him.