28. THE STROM IS BACK😢😢

Hello guys..😀😀succesfully gonna reach 30 chapters soon and feeling happy seeing your response. Sometimes i might be hyper , how far i try to control , i could not handle with it.

To all the people who bash me and my works. I very well know what i am writing. I am not deciding a full story when i start but just an over line to make it clear for me. Later on i decide according to the response whether i want to make short story or long one.

     Secondly, in my stories .. I concentrate only on abhigya.. Other characters will be a part of their life. Please don't ask me why i concentrate on them more , and asking me to show other pairs.

You might have read the story title..
   " THE STORM IS BACK.." 😢😢whats gonna happen next.. 😟😟

Target : 140 - 145 votes.

Moving on to the update..

       It was a different morning for Pragya as its not an usual one where she used to get up with a worry. But from today , her husband is with her and will be beside all the time. Her hope didn't failed when she saw abhi in a devastated state. A minute , she thought whether he will believe her but once again he proved his unconditional love to her.

He titled her head to look at him as her head was resting on his chest and his hand was securely around her waist.

" oh my lovely hubby.." She pulled his cheeks lightly not disturbing his sleep. She admired his childish face which had a frown.

Pragya thought to kiss his cheeks. She gently reached near him while she find his hold getting tight. When she was about to kiss him , he opened his eyes which shocked her. He rolled along with her making her under him.

" abhi.. You are awake.." she asked controlling her overflowing emotions. The way he is looking at her and the position makes her to drown in passion.

It was really different for her , she never experienced it before. new feeling with the person whom she started to fall for. His love made her to go crazy for him and pushed her to do anything for him.

" yeah..i was awake before you started to drool on me.. Now come on finish the task.." he said with a husky tone nuzzling her nose a little.

" i want to go and prepare breakfast.. Just leave me.." Pragya said trying not to blush at him.

" not that much easy.. give me a kiss and you can leave..."  Abhi said moving closer to her.

" abhi.." pragya muttered biting her lower lip which made abhi to go crazy for her.

"I could not control myself wifey.." He said and leaned to kiss her. But before that she placed her palm on his lips to stop him because they heard a knock at the door.

He frustratedly looked at her while she gave him a puppy look. He let her to go and sits on the bed running his fingers into his hair , with a frown when she kissed his cheeks and rushed from there.

She came out from the wardrobe after getting ready. She wears a orange colour anarkali which elegantly suits her skin.

She saw abhi still sitting on the bed yawning frequently and hits her head with her hand. Pragya walked towards the dressing table and starts to wear the accessories. She took the kumkum and applied on her hairline. she felt a hand surrounding around her waist .

" looking beautiful.." he said kissing her cheeks and tells " i always return im double only.." He again kissed her and she smiled brightly.

" He again kissed her and she smiled brightly