2.3 Meeting him...

Happy Reading...

         " Good morning students!!! " the dark loud voice forced her to look at the person standing in front of her. Suddenly she felt so weak and everything that happened between them flashed before her eyes.

Abhi is standing in the centre of the class room with some books in his hands. He looked so calm and she could guess that he is going to be her professor.

He can see the pain in her eyes when his eyes falls on her petite figure. She stood there idle not knowing what to do seeing him trying to act normal.

Everyone sits as per Abhi's instructions but Pragya could not stand anymore. She shouldn't have been here and meeting him .

Pragya took her bag and starts to walk out. Disha holds her hand stopping her and asks " where are you leaving now ? " she asked worried by seeing her getting pale.

" I am not feeling well and baby is making me more tired.." Pragya hisses to her while disha learns the truth behind her sudden lie.

" Oh don't blame baby for being so lazy pragya " she tries to ease the situation as Abhi starts to take attendance.

His heart beats so fast when he was about to call Pragya's name.  Looking at her surname as Arora and not as Mehra ; his throat went dry.

" Pragya Meh.... I mean Pragya Arora.. !!" Abhi calls out her name but didnt get any response. He looks up from the note and finds her missing . His eyes connects with Disha who nods her head in negative direction.

Pragya walks on the corridor with lots of thoughts in her mind. She can't believe that he is real for here.

She stops seeing the campus garden and decides to spend some time there.

' My life cant get harder than this.. I became pregnant and he is in my college as a professor. Can i hide this big news from him...? Bulbul.. I miss you so much today !!!'

"So how are you Miss. Pragya Arora ?" She heard a voice and her body turned stiff. She felt anger arousing from all parts of her body seeing him smiling at her.

"YOU HAD MADE MY LIFE , HELL.... and asking me how am I?" She asked gathering her strength.

" Pragya...!!! I didn't decided to separate from you but you left me not even thinking about my family..." abhi tells folding his hands. He is tired of this hide and seek game and today he needs her answers.

" Seriously...!! You thought that i will be with you after this much you did to my family...!! Because of you my bulbul is not in this world...!! Remember that...!!" Pragya shouts straining herself with tears pricking her eyes.

" Listen Pragya... you are mistaking me wrongly!!!" Abhi tries to defend himself but Pragya stops him in the mid.

" Enough of your lies Abhi..!! I am tired of these things..!! I shouldn't have loved you even after knowing that you tried to kill my father...!!!" Pragya says turning away from him.

" Oh god..!! How can I make you understand..!!" Abhi says  making her to turn towards him. He holds her arms in his knowing well that she is weak.

" Why are you here ? To again  make me believe that you care for me...!! Why can't you just leave me alone...?" She shouts pushing his hands and steps back.

Abhi looks around as everyone is watching them. He calms down and looks at her who cries by sitting on the bench. He gets the call from dadi.

Seeing the situation getting out of his control and he don't want to create any scenes in the college.