#chapter02#

Hey guys... Back with an update.. Hope you liked the last chapter and your response were more than I expected and than the humsafar. So guys are you ready to meet our hero...😉😉😉i know you are eager to meet him and I want to say one thing raghav-pragya's relationship is just to make the story intresting and mainly our abhi is the hero..😆😆sometimes I may use emoji's to express and please don't mind it..because I recently got a new mobile 😧😧and it has the keypad containing everything.. So please forgive me😢😢.

Next day

     Raghav was impatiently waiting for Pragya as she is 10 minutes late and it never happened in her history. She used to taunt him and take lectures regarding punctuality. He was mentally cursing her when she came in a rush.

" I am so sorry.. I got stuck between the traffic" she said holding her ears 😔😔pity look.

" you know how much important is the day for me but you spoiled it. I thought to introduce you to bhai but you spoiled it" raghav said😐😐 ruffling his hair.

" I am saying sorry na.. I will ask sorry to him also...but he reached so early? 😰😰i mean usually boss comes late right..." Pragya asked earning a glare from him.

" that's why I ask you to take my car but you always deny for it" he said letting out a sigh.

"Acha baba...I will ask sorry to him and will try to impress him by my other talents..." she said and started to move from there.

" pragya..." He called but before that she entered in. ' now no one can save you from him..' Raghav thought😩😩leaving from there.

Pragya entered inside his cabin and found the chair to be empty. ' Again...he played with me and teased me...' she thought 😆😆with a grin.

" are you going to stand there or  tell me sby you entered inside.." an ice cold voice snapped from behind the book shelf which made her to jump in fear. ' he is right...'

" i am really sorry sir.. I didnt know you were inside" pragya stammered with each word.

" you may go now" she just ran away from there while raghav held her arms and dragged to the corner.

" what happened inside ? " he asked looking furiously while Pragya was breathing heavily.

" is he married" pragya asked in between her breath while raghav looked confused.

" what..?? no.." He said irritated by her 😒

" how will a girl marry such an arrogant guy??your brother is disgusting!!!" pragya said 😡😡in a angry mode.

" Can you explain me clearly..." Raghav asked as Pragya told him what happened inside.

" ya..I was about to say that he is quite short tempered" raghav said while Pragya looked at him😱😱 expression.

Before she could ask further , he gets a call and leaves from there.

" he spoiled my mood..." She muttered 😠😠in full rage of anger.

    The day went well for Pragya and she didn't want to meet abhi as she was pissed off by his arrogant nature. She thought not to go in front of him again unless raghav opens about their marriage.

    Still some thing urges to have a look at him. She didnt see him or his face but his words were ringing inside her mind. her cabin is straight opposite to abhi's and she just peeped out to find no one in the cabin.
Just then her door opened and raghav comes inside with a smirk on his face.

" hey beautiful... I am going to home early and would you like me to drop you" he asked sitting before her.

" are you going with your bhai.." pragya asked looking up from her file.