chapter 07

Thanks to everyone for trying to make me feel good and I am happy that I have you people in my life . I realised my importance in your life while reading your messages. Yes I could not reply to each and everyone and sorry for that. Yup..I am a strong girl and feeling blessed to meet you people and thanks to wattpad for creating a sweet home for me here... thanks to New people who took time to message in private and I got new souls to feel strong. Okay.. no more worries as I wanted to stay happy.. let's get into the story and I am really shocked when I opened my account as this story has crossed almost 3.8 k views and more than 700 votes with 112 as maximum.. in just 6 chapters.. what else I need.. this support for me is enough to keep myself happy..

I could not vote others ff because I didn't read yet.. will read soon and will give my feedback.. so don't think me wrong...

Getting into the update...

A/N : though I am not in a mood..I tried to post this .. may be clumsy but tried my best..

Happy reading 📖📖

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

    Pragya was returning to her home . Today she feel something weird inside her which she never felt other day. She just felt relaxed when he kissed her which looked as a promise to her. Her heart beats faster thinking about the incident every second but her mind warns her commitment to Raghav. She could not deny her love to Raghav. She just feels light it doesn't means abhi can occupy the place of Raghav. She doesn't want to give that to anyone and no one can take that place . She walked into her room directly not even having a talk with her parents or sister just seeking a place to stay alone .

" take this twenty thousand and leave from here.. I don't want anyone to know that you are responsible for this..got it.."  pratap, abhi's uncle gives a bundle of hundred ruppee note on the table.

" thank you so much sir.. " the man said taking the bundle and leaves from there.

" good job pratap. . Now let's see what will pragya do when she loves Raghav. I am sure abhi gonna get heart break and will do as we say... " raj , his friend added oil to the fuming fire .

" i too want to happen the same.. it's high time now and I am waiting for the right chance to fulfil my wish which I was expecting for long years " pratap said sitting on his chair and the agony in his face is clearly visible.

Abhi entered his room and the flashes of moments between him and pragya starts to run before his eyes. He could say how much she suffered and He doesn't want to see her like that next time . He wants to give all the happiness for her but for that she should accept him. She became his life now and he couldn't think anything than her.

He saw pratap and raj entering his room. They were talking about something serious may be about the company . According to abhi , the company runs because of him as they were the people who helped in his hard times and He started the company because of their insistence. They are his well wisher and he could not go against them ,mainly his uncle. He likes him more than his father who always warned him not to believe pratap but Abhi went against his father for his uncle.

" what's the matter..you both seems to be stressed" abhi asked getting worried by their tensed face.

" it's nothing serious abhi.. we were just discussing about Raghav and pragya " pratap said looking deep into abhi's eyes .

Abhi gets anger on hearing pragya's name with Raghav. His blood boils and this is what pratap needs now. Raj winked at pratap to go ahead which abhi left un noticed.