14. Always with you

Thanks guys.. for your wonderful support and in next update you can find whether abhi has really changed or not..
Fingers crossed.. as I am posting this part with much love as equal as you guys showed me by pressing the ☆button. I am writing this when there are still 5 votes remaining and I hope the target will get achieved even in later times.. i have faith in you guys.. now let's move into the story...

Target : 115 votes.

14. ALWAYS WITH YOU.

         It was another Friday for pragya as usual she was stucked inbetween the traffic. She was cursing herself for getting up late as now a days she behaves like a teenage girl. Bulbul switched off her alarm and that resulted in getting up after one hour.

She rushed inside as soon as she reached the office and again she was five minutes late. She very well knew , she have to meet Raghav now. Though he will understand her but still it's office rules. She kept her bag on her desk and looks for her friend riya missing beside her.

" may I come in ? " pragya gently asked knocking the door. She heard no response so she peeped a little by slightly opening the door. She saw an old man discussing with Raghav and both were on serious discussion.

" no uncle.. he can't do like that as my life lies in it.." Raghav said and pragya wondered whom he is talking about.

" but Raghav.. you know right .. he is quite stubborn and convincing him is more difficult.." he said patting Raghav's back.

Pragya closed the door not wanted to listen further. She wanted to ask permission but hearing their conversation , she thought not to disturb them.

" i think he is quite busy .. I should not disturb them.." Pragya thought not aware of the topic they are speaking.

In Raghav's cabin

" i asked him many times uncle , but he is not saying anything about the girl he married " Raghav said taking his seat as pratap asked him to take breath.

" i am also wondering whom he married ..I thought you might know.. but it seems that he didn't revealed the secret to you also.." his uncle said marching towards the door.

He turned and looked at confused Raghav saying " I will inform once If I came to know.." . Raghav nod his head in acceptance and pratap left taking his phone.

'I hope bhai will inform me about his newly wedded fake wife.. I don't know what she did to him , he raised his voice against me for her..'

Outside

"  he doesn't know anything.. it's waste of time... I am coming there directly raj.." pratap said ending the call.

" soon I will find that girl and will do for what I am waiting for years.. you are going to lose everything abhi.. my poor boy ... once again you gonna get hurt... "
He smiled evily dreaming about his plan.

In abhi's cabin

  It was quite afternoon, abhi was looking at the records that must be finished by this week. He was engrossed in that when he heard a knock at the door. He looked ahead to see pragya standing with lots of tension in her face.

' what happened to her now...? ' . He thought sighing her to come in. She opened the door in a hurry and abhi looked at her with eyes wide as she was about to break the door.

Raghav who was about to leave for the meeting stopped seeing pragya entering the cabin.

' why she is in a hurry and looking tensed he is meeting abhi at this time..'thought Raghav.