40. Will you forgive me ?

Thanks guys for your support and again sorry for my late updates.

No response is a big response!!

Abhi didn't find any moment from pragya who is standing before him shivering lightly. He could see some sort of intense pain in her eyes which is trying to convey something but her silence made him more restless.

He pulled her from the soul filled kiss once he found her struggling to breathe. Sweat beads covered her forehead and she was trying to catch her breathe.

Pragya slides her hand on the wall for her physical support but practically she is longing for a mental support.

" what happened pragya..? " he asked giving a glass of water to her. He gets panic to see her getting weak infront of his own eyes.

" Abhi...." she takes the glass from him and sips it as each passing second was like walking on the burning ashes.

' are you going to say the truth of your life pragya..? Will he able to accept you even after knowing it.. will he able to love me as much he loves me now...?'

" You don't want this to happen now..? " he asked her coming back to the thing which he left behind few minutes ago. His heart doesn't accepts it but his mind wants to put forward this question. He wants to clear that she is ready to move on in their life as a husband and wife.

' she doesn't believe me till now..? Still she is clinging to our past? No she can't think like that..? Past few months life with her was the best moments in my life. But what if she is not ready to move with me...? '

" Abhi..." her words were not convincing for him as his fear of losing her starts to increase.

" let me explain.." she tells forwarding her hand towards him in the air to get a positive response from him but his next move shocked her to the core.

" You don't believe me na.. you can never right.. ?" He asked pinning her to the nearby wall " what should I do to prove that I can't even think a life without you.." he asked and pragya felt his pain .

Why should he misunderstood every time..?

" Abhi..you are hurting me...?" She yells in pain while he tightened his grip on her . " then what about my pain..? " seeing her tears touching her soft cheeks ; he leaves her moving from there in anger.

" listen to me abhi...!!" Pragya rushed behind him to stop him but he locked her in their room taking the keys with him.

" You can't do this to me abhi...!!" She cries aloud pleading him to open the door but it was not audible to him as he walked into the car driving them harshly.

' why you left without hearing me abhi..? I would have said what made me to stop you..? Why can't you understand that I am impatiently waiting to become your wife in all means but knowing about the real truth of my life , how can i spoil your life abhi...'

' why god should punish me giving a good husband like you..? I am not blessed to enjoy a single moment with you...! What kind of a wife I am that I can't even give the basic happiness in our marriage life.. i am.a cursed soul abhi.. not meant for you...' she thought sliding on the door with the hope that he would return back saying it's a joke or it was made to irritate her.