Exclusive teaser for NEXT CHAPTER..

Thanks guys for your support and sorry for not updating any of my ff frequently...

Now it's an exclusive teaser for my 40th chapter.

" I dont know where he went purab...!! I am really feeling scared as the situation is worse! ! " pragya says as soon as her trembling fingers touched his phone which was lying on the ground.

" relax di!! Jiju will be fine..." bulbul said trying to console her.

" No.. it's my mistake .. I should have stopped him..!!" She tells crying miserably by kissing his phone as the tears layered on the screen which flashed their smiling face.

" it was not your mistake di!!! Raghav used your weak nature and because of him , this happened... sure abhi will understand one day...!!" Purab said in a sad voice.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

" hello...abhi...!!" Pragya choked a little as she picked the call .

" di... I am bulbul..." she heard her sister's voice and pragya cuts the call as she was not in the state to talk with anyone.

' why... you are doing like this abhi.. !! You know that i didn't hide purposely but not to hurt you.. and you know that your pragya can't live without you.. how could you leave me alone..? Did you thought that I can survive without you...'

Her gaze falls on the knife which was placed on the table and rubbing off her tears , she stood from the floor with determined look.

What will happen...?.

Are you excited to know..

Update will be on this Friday...

Don't miss to read....