47. Test of Love

Okay moving on to the first update of LL -this year !!!!

Happy Reading !!!

More three chapters to go guys and we are nearing the end of this story...!!!

Unedited part

" Abhi  ......!!!! Please open your eyes !! You can't leave me like this and I can never think of a life without you..!!" Pragya cried hugging him close to her heart as he gently tips her chin with his blood drained hands.

" I need to go Pragya...!!! I love ... you...!!! His breath heaved for every single word as her tears trailed down from her eyes continously. She looked into his eyes which explains how much he is trying to hold his breathe for her and he can see an unknown fear unwilling to leave her eyes.

"Abhi .... !!! Look !!! Please don't close your eyes...!!" She cups his face in her palms parting from the hug and murmers " Please!!! At least for me...!!"  He tugged her hair strand which is blocking his way to look into her eyes.

The last thing Abhi wants to do , is to be with her , to look into her eyes and to be held by her arms. Her heart skipped a beat when he starts to close his eyes.

Tapping his cheeks roughly,  pragya tries to keep him awake. She is sitting infront of their whole family in the centre of the Mandir in her wedding dress which got stained by his blood. Mixed with sweat ,the kumkum he kept on her hairline few minutes drips off from her face colliding with his blood on his injured skin.

Few minutes before , She felt the most happiest person in the world when Abhi tied mangalsutra around her neck and filled her maang with kumkum in the presence of their family.

Her head spins and sees purab and bulbul trying to contact someone and his dadi had already fainted by sudden attack on Abhi and she looks at him finally when he kissed her knuckles which is resting on the sides of his face.

" My time is over Pragya !!! Don't cry for me because I hate your tears ...! !" He wiped away the tears lingering near her eyes and stretched her lips to make her smile. He breathed heavily clutching her hand tightly feeling a heavy pain in his chest and closed his eyes abruptly leaving pragya in total shock.

" ABHI......!!!!!!" Pragya screams looking around as she finds herself in their room on the bed panting heavily. Sweatbeads layered on her forehead while she touched herself in the mirror by kneeling on the bed.

She is in the same Saree with her clumsy hair and smudged lipstick. She traced her maang and there was no kumkum on her partline. Closing her eyes with palms , Pragya let out a sigh as it's her bad dream.

" What happened Pragya ? " she heard his voice from the closet. He walks into their room seeing her sitting idle in the centre of bed.

Abhi got up early in the morning by a phone call not disturbing Pragya who was sleeping peacefully near him with a cute smile on her face. She is looking much relieved after last night's incident and he wiped away the dried tears from her cheeks. He walks into the closet so that Pragya won't listen to his talks.