32. His dreadful past

Thank you for your love and support. I am happy that few people have the courtesy to appreciate my work... I am really happy about that. I was not in the mood to update this because I am not getting a proper response from you guys . Really these days , I am delaying update for two reasons.. one the real kkb which is dragging more without uniting abhi and pragya and the next is you guys.. why is my story is making you too bore..?

' Fast taken by wives for the well being , longevity and prosperity of husbands

' Fast taken by wives for the well being , longevity and prosperity of husbands..' Pragya was sitting with Radha ma and other women's from their surrounding in a circle at the early morning. Abhi looked at her from far who was standing with Mohan uncle and other men. He was extremely happy seeing her having fast for his long life. The bright sindoor on her forehead gives the strength to fight with his death if it comes before his eyes.

" why only a women who got married should keep fast for the well being of her husband? Why can't a husband can have a fast ? " chutki asked nudging at abhi's arm who was busy in admiring his wife.

" Beta.. its our tradition. And you know a guy , who got married recently is secretly having fast for his wife.." Mohan loudly announced taking the women's attention.

" who is that Mohan ? And we are eagerly waiting to know who's the lovely husband and who's the lucky wife.." Radha asked Mohan to tell quickly.

" it's none other than abhi.. he had kept fast for pragya and asked me not to inform her.. but I could not keep it as a secret " Mohan said surrounding his hand around abhi's shoulder who looked down smiling. Pragya with an amused look gazed abhi and every one started to clap for abhi and pragya.

" you are so lucky pragya to have a wonderful husband like him.." radha kept her hand on pragya's head blessing her for a longer life. A lone tear escaped from her eyes but her heart jumped in hapiness and silently prayed for the well-being of abhi.

" let's open the fast. And who's going to open fast for pragya as her sasu ma is not here.." a lady asked and abhi looked at Pragya who was already looking at him.

" her sasu ma is alive or she is not in this world.." another lady asked while abhi lost his smile .

" why you are asking these questions when I am here..? I am like abhi's mother and I will do all the rituals.." radha said gesturing at abhi not to worry about these things. His eyes filled with tears when he heard that she is like his mother.

He only know how much he longed for mother's love. His life was happy and his world was his mother until she passed away. No one was there to take care of him as his father was busy with his business. He tried his best to keep up the relation with his father but it got shattered when his father married another women. Everyone said he will be taken care by his new mom very well . It was a bad dream for him. She not only wanted to make him ouf from the house but also from his father. His heart broke when he heard her saying to her friend. That's when he decided there is no one for him. He made his heart stone for no emotions.