#chapter04#

Thanks guys for your support and yes I know that the target didn't get completed but I am updating this for my readers . And also I am happy that this story reached a huge response in just 3 chapters . 59 in general fiction. It's all because of you guys.. hope this remsins through out the book.

And from now only I will update after the target is achieved i am saying it clearly . . And you have noticed that I have holded humsafar for few days...

Target : 85 votes.

I will wait still it gets completed. 

Okay guys an important thing I have to say as this is a dark story , it may contain some nature content and if you are comfortable with it , go on further...

Let's get into the story .,

Pragya remains happy as this day became a memorable day in her life and added to her diary . She could see how much Raghav loves her and respects her more , her feelings . Everyone sings happy birthday song while she cuts the cake. She feeds Raghav and the rest was distributed amoung the workers. All were happy and wishing pragya with gifts  while a pair of eyes were noticing it with anger in his eyes.

Abhi came to his cabin after that incident and his feelings to attain pragya gets more stronger. He wants her to be his and only for him. He could not see Raghav around pragya, clinging to her , touching her hand , cheek and making her to smile. He wants to be the reason of her smile and thinks to break his bones that touched which is marked as his. He looked at them from his cabin and takes his whisky bottle from his cupboard and opens it. He starts to drink remembering the incident and sits on his chair . Number of questions were running inside him but he just washed off by his drinks.

" Raghav.. where is your bhai..and see he gifted me this watch..." Pragya said looking into her bag but could not find it. She searached for it and looked at Raghav in confusion.

" you might have kept somewhere...and my bro gifted for you ? Unbelievable!! " he mocked him which made her to smile.

" why you are asking as if he did something weird.." Pragya asked cutting a piece of cake and placed it on the plate.

" yes.. he never gifted for me even for once.. he is such a kadoos man" he said laughing .

" leave that.. let's go and will meet him.." she said dragging him by holding his hand.
Suddenly a peon dashes with Raghav who asked sorry for the mistake. He asked him to go and due to pragya's constant compulsion , he leaves from there. The peon showed a thumbs up sign to abhi who nod his head from the cabin.

" let's see how long will you cling to Raghav ....it's time for me to play a small game.. " abhi smirks a little closing his laptop.

Fb plays..

The peon enters abhi's cabin with his morning coffee when an idea popped in his mind.

" amar.. you have to do what I say now !!" Abhi said taking a bundle of notes from his drawer. He kept infront of him looking at the peon who's eyes glistened seeing the money.

" sir.. what I have to do sir...? " he asked looking at the bundle on the table.

" you have to drop this glass pieces somehow on raghav's pocket.. " he said breaking the whisky bottle into small pieces.

" but how can i sir?  " he asked looking at him with a blank face.

" that's why i am giving you this money.. you have to do it and can take this cash .. remember this is your necessary.. if you say no , I will ask someone to do this but think before you decide " he said running his hand through his hair making him to think.