2.0 ::: Teaser ::: BE MINE

Hello everyone !!! I am so happy to post this teaser 2.0. As this is the sequel to LUSTFUL LOVE , I planned to update continuously so you don't need to go and search for the second part of this story. This story has lots of hidden truths which will get unfolds one by one as the story proceeds. Until then , do enjoy the updates....

Teaser 2.0

BE MINE

After six months ;

After six months ;

In Delhi

        It was late evening on the early month of June and she was sitting near the shore under the moon light as the waves slightly hits her feet softly. It has become her routine to share the loneliness when she felt extremely depressed of the current happenings in her life in this beach which is near to her college.

It's been three months , her life completely changed just opposite to that of she lived and dreamt. Now her life has turned upside down after that one drastic incident putting her in this toughest stage of her life.

She had lost Every thing , her trust on Abhi but her love remained contented inside her. She even questioned herself why she cant hate him for whatever he did , but until today she never got her answer for this question.

Only because of him , she moved to Delhi and joined in a college. The only thing she wanted to do is to forget him but its not going to be easy for her.

'Why you have to leave me ? I wish I could have changed what happened on that day !! I wish I shouldn't have met Abhi and fell in love with him..!! I can't even breathe properly as still his memories haunt me..!! I can not forgive him nor I could forget him..!! Why my life has to become this much complicated !!!! ' she thought by closing her eyes as tears lingered near her eyes.

At Mehra group of companies ; a car came out of that huge , luxurious building as the watchman opens the door with a salute.

The man inside the car , waved his hand towards him as the car passed out towards the outskirts of Delhi.

His phone vibrated inside his pocket and he mentally cursed himself for not turning on them after his meeting.

" Abhi Sir , Pragya mam left the college earlier but didn't reached her home. We tried to contact her roommate Disha but couldn't reach her..!! What shall we do ? " his anger aroused as he asked the driver to turn off the music.

It's been solely three months , he didn't met her after she asked him to move out from her life. He literally wanted to explain her , his situation but thought to give her some time.

He got mad at her when he heard that she moved to Delhi to join in an arts college for her higher studies. He always kept track on her by having a team to follow her where abouts. She is his life and he can't take any risk with her life after that incident.