31. Why you have to hide from me..?

Hello guys.. after a long time I am updating this ff. I could not update because of my unplanned journey. May be next week , I will be regular as I am leaving India by tonight for my brother's marriage . Hope you will understand and will support me.

So it's gonna have some spicy things and read at your own risk...¿¿¿¿

                          A month passed since abhi and pragya got settled in Agra

                          A month passed since abhi and pragya got settled in Agra. Abhi finds easy to work with the company and pragya got well attached with Every one. Sometimes she will miss her family but when abhi loves her to the infinity , what else she needs. Talking with bulbul oftenly who used to complain that she forgotten her because she got three new sisters. How much she try to make her understand, to her dismay Abhi used to support her making pragya to go irk and At last she would surrender to them making bulbul happy.

Abhi will not discuss much with pragya about the office works and they used to spend quality time by having a long walk , or in beach. Radha and Mohan were very happy seeing the bonding between abhi and pragya and prays to keep them happy.

Sometimes abhi turns naughty infront of the family making pragya to startle and embrace . How much she warns him not to do so , he purposely will make her blush.

Life was simple and happy for them , they never expected anything in their life but only the love to stay between them till their death.

Abhi was sitting beside pragya who was glaring at the mirror in anger and didn't miss to look at him atleast for a second.

" I am really sorry pragya... I know it's a big sin that I hided it from you ..  but won't you forgive me.." he asked taking her hand in his but she took her hands back.

' you are gone abhi.. look like she is really anger on me.. now she is silent but dont know when she gonna burst on you..'

" don't even try to touch me when you hide a big thing from me..? And how did you thought I will take it easy..? Is this the same abhi whom I loved..? " she kept on asking him making tough for him to handle her.

' how dare he..? He can't convince me until he give me a definite reason for behind this..'

" you are raising a question on my love..? Don't you know how much I love you..? " he asked making her to look at him. She gave him a mocking expression and left from there making abhi to think how to convince her.

Few hours before...

Prgaya's pov. .

                  It was a usual morning where I engaged in the house work. As tomorrow is karwa chauth , radha ma asked me to keep fast for abhi. I am happy that it's going to be our first festival,  we gonna celebrate together and I am going to do something good to keep him happy.