8 . YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!

I am not happy with the last chapter's response may be it's not upto the mark.. i will take it like that .  .. it took more time ,may be a week to update this .. not only this .. my all books...  the truth is I am in my native and will use phones frequently. I am feeling happy as there is a new club for abhigyans. Well done !! So no BORING TALKS.. let's get into the update..

Target : 100 votes... soon gonna end may be in next 2 chapters !! If you want me to continue..??  Then please don't hurt me by not voting !!

Before that , I want to clear one thing..

You really want abhi to change his thoughts about women ? If so , why ? I knew what  might be the answer but I need to know...

Next morning :

Pragya came to the office in a rush as she was already late by ten minutes. She dropped bulbul in her college as her scooty got repaired due to heavy rain.

' sure.. he gonna take this as his golden opportunity. I hate the day i kissed him.. sorry he kissed me. I don't know what will Raghav think about me and he is blackmailing with that video clip...' - thought pragya.

She opened his door in high speed which shocked abhi a little. He looked at her messy hair tied in a bun and was wearing an old kurti matched with a faded jean . She is not wearing any ornaments,  not even a stud. She looked at his well perfect gelled hair and changed her vision from abhi to the wall.

'Are you drooling at him ? Stop that pragya !! He was the one and only reason , you can't sleep peacefully !! '

" are you trying to break the door ? " abhi asked figuring out her from top to bottom.  He started to go through the files casually which made pragya to wonder.

' he is behaving strange as nothing happened yesterday !! He warned me yesterday but today !! Uurghh...I could not even guess what's running in his mind.

" are you going to stand like this?  Come on I have a meeting with Malhotra's and I need you to arrange quickly without any mess. ." Abhi said in an ordered tone.

" i am not the one who always create mess" she replied to him coyly.

" don't you remember you are talking to your boss?  I am not your lover to speak like this !!" He said while going through the files.

" how mean ?? " she said and gave him a sharp look and leaves from there.

' Come on pragya.. the real game starts just now !! I will make you to confess your love for me... ' - thought abhi.

His phone beeped and he saw  notification on the pop up menu. He slides his finger on the screen to open the message.

" never ever ... only in your dreams! ! " he smiled looking at her message.

" Read my heart !! Just made for each other " he replied and locked his phone getting up from the seat.

Pragya's pov

' why I sent like that ? It really means I read his heart !! But there is no connection between us !! He is my boss and raghav's elder brother ! But do I am creating a new feelings for him !! Am I started to fall for him.. I could not even stop thinking about him.. may be I am hating that much..' .

I was walking towards the hall where meeting gonna start in few minutes . My feet stopped from further moving when I saw a program telecasting on a popular  channel  .

" if you start thinking about a person , may be you guess them.. you started to have feelings for them.. it's called love and you could not deny it. It means , you had find your soulmate at last ..."  I was shocked as the person says what's in my mind.